Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemmon Roleplay
Okay so to those of you who joined or plan on joining by posting in this thread here's what you need to do  and the rules (dont worry it's all simple) : first in this thread you need to fill out a player sheet which the format I want it in will be down bellow. But now for the rules and to explain more. As a starting training you do NOT have to be a 10 yr old lol. But the fun part is as your acting professorish person you do not have to stick to the typical fire/water/grass staters. In this RP ALL basic/ baby Pokemon are open as starters and will be set to lvl 5. In fact the only Pokemon non elegible for starters are legandaries/ mystics. I'll explain more as this goes along but to share the answers to questions I thought up as follows: Will there be legendaries? Yes and if you want to catch one you have to make a reuqest for it and catch it using proper RP no cheating with a perfect RP as using perfect RP is against the rules. Next possible question, which region will be used? One made by me that doesnt exist which as of now is un named but it is a region that plays host to all Pokemon in existance which includes starters like Charmander in the wild and this region has bridges linked to all the other regions. Next question, how will battles happen? If it is a RP vs either a wild Pokemon orm a NPC then you just play it out in your RP using proper RP, now if it is a PVP battle then that will be done with the battle sim Pokemon Showdown that you may or may not know about. Name of the in game Professor? Professor Briefs. Now if there is any other questions of how this RP will work feel free to PM me or any mods I appoint.

Now for how I want the player sheets made and posted to this thread, as an example here is mine:

Name: Darien
Backstory: recently moved to this region and lives alone so he went to the local Professor to have a Pokemon companion.
Starter Pokemon: Ralts, LvL:5 , Shiny:yes
Description: Tall, average build, dresses in red and black clothes, blue eyes and pale tone.
Reference pic posted: not yet

So there you have it those are currently the rules and details of the RP posted below will be the link to the RP chatroom where the RP will be happeningm and yes it does work on mobile devices just follow the link and enter the room as your game name and have fun Smile oh and later there will be thread to keep track of all of our caught Pokemon

link to RP : http://us21.chatzy.com/69192853415733
Oh my goodness, I can't tell you how much I LOVE this idea! I'm so down for a Pokemon roleplay you have no idea! Sign me up! Hehe  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
good to hear and will do once I launch this I'll do the launch once we have a good amount of people Smile
Wow can't believe I missed this earlier! I'm in sign me up! I <3 this idea btw!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Sweet you are so signed up I can even launch it now if you want but it would just be me and you for now since @devilmoth is offlineSmile
*POOF!* I'm back from the land of the Sleeping Living! lol ^_^ So when we gonna get this startedddd Hehehe  Heart   :D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I'd love to join! Haven't roleplayed in ages, but i'd love to come back.
Id love to join!
YOU ARE ALL SIGNED UP

and we can start as soon as those who signed up including you @devilmoth come online but after this post I'll be posting the rules and what to do next I'm so excited I was up all night thinking about this and working out the details and I think yall with love this Smile
Where will we roleplay and such? I'm kinda cuirous about that