Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemmon Roleplay
Well, we all have at least 3 pokemon.. how about highest evolutions up to level fifty of whatever the first 3 pokemon we had in the RP is. They don't have to be shiny unless we really want to take the time to do so. No megastones as some of us may be playing on X & Y and certain megastones can't be used against those games I believe. Once we know who everybody's 3 pokemon are, we can try to pair up so one team isn't completing blowing back the other one.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I wanna join! Role play is awesome!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
@Johnnyspyguy Create a profile sheet and join us!!!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jun 27, 2016, 02:02 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: I wanna join! Role play is awesome!
Please do!
ATTENTION: to all roleplayers ,both joined and wishing to join from now on I would like to ask that you post dates and times that you plan to play, as well as times of unavailibility or you just dont feel like playing at the moment. Now I do know plans can change randomyly but this will help give us an idea of when to expect you. For an example, I'm going to be on for most of the day that I'm posting this and will be for several hours so if anyone wants to join me feel free. END OF PSA
Also we are very much still interested in new players so dont be afraid to fill out a player sheet and join Smile
I assume everyone quit seeing as no one was showing up or posting here?