Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VIDEO] Full Sun/Moon Starter Evolutions Revealed!
Honestly my favorite part is at the end so watch the whole vid!

You get to battle Trainers Red and Blue!!!!

Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I love Decidueye's typing so much, that came as such a surprise!
Also, just realized it's name is based on Deciduous trees 

Random thought about the end; I wonder if they'll say/do anything different if you have the Legend Ribbon on one of your mons
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
nostalgic, love it
Well... didn't expect the typing for Decidueye, which also the localized name honestly meh. All the Tapus got revealed with two of them (Koko, Lele) having new terrain effects while the others (Bulu, Fini) have old ones. Fighting old relevant Champions and other characters at the Battle Tree is a nice touch, though I hope the new facility isn't just a rip from the Battle Maison or Tower. Not much else to say, except looking forward in using these Pokemon come late November.

So basically this trailer confirms one of the leaks that the Pokemon League is in construction and that the E4 + Champion will appear late in the game as usual. The Datamine leaks holds true with Cosmog's reveal, though I wonder if it "evolves" into Lunala given how close they are.
He was the very best like no one ever was, then he took an arrow in the knee from my Decidueye

[Image: 4-TerryStupidGameFuck007.png]

@naitre lol you just Scald burn only to heal them the following turn lol lol XD useless lol XD lol
Why is there still alot of hate on the game though? I personally think its great
Rip Litten
I like the fire/dark typing, but a standing buffed up cat? Meh..
Team Rowlet it is. The final evolution looks amazing and love the typing.
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Oct 27, 2016, 08:31 AM)Zangief Wrote: Why is there still alot of hate on the game though? I personally think its great

Weird, everyone in my twitter feed loves it. I haven't seen much hate.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I liked the typing. I fear that Litten final evo was going to be ANOTHER Fire/Fighting. I can't wait to test them and see what they are capable of.
At the end of the trailer my head exploded! So awesome!

Cheers!