Poll: Which Pokemon Sun and Moon Starter will you choose?
This poll is closed.
Rowlet
41.77%
33 41.77%
Litten
40.51%
32 40.51%
Popplio
17.72%
14 17.72%
Total 79 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon Sun and Moon Starters Info and Poll
Rowlet master race reporting in.
[Image: rowlet____________by_kiwibon-da23k2h.png]
A legend fallen from grace.
#TEAMROWLET
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Litten. I can't say no to a cat.
Honestly, I kind of wish they had waited a little longer before revealing the starters, because the wait has just gotten ten times worse...  Dodgy
based on what i saw so far, rowlet!!!! cute and awsome typing though it will be a pain against ice xD

(May 10, 2016, 02:17 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Honestly, I kind of wish they had waited a little longer before revealing the starters, because the wait has just gotten ten times worse...  Dodgy

So true!!
It's kind of difficult for me to choose between Litten and Rowlet, but I will choose Litten.
#TeamLitten
Right now it would be between grass and water for me, I don't like the cat, don't hate KappaHD
My usual pattern and the fact that "it's lit" means I'll choose Litten
Being the first dual-type first-stage starter AND the only gen VII starter with a new starting move means I'll choose Rowlet
Due to type advantages against gym leaders (assume typical type lineup) Ill choose Popplio

Screw it, I'm gonna use Pokemon Bank and restarts to get all of 'em
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(May 10, 2016, 04:40 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: My usual pattern and the fact that "it's lit" means I'll choose Litten
Being the first dual-type first-stage starter AND the only gen VII starter with a new starting move means I'll choose Rowlet
Due to type advantages against gym leaders (assume typical type lineup) Ill choose Popplio

Screw it, I'm gonna use Pokemon Bank and restarts to get all of 'em
Lol
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?