Poll: Which Pokemon Sun and Moon Starter will you choose?
This poll is closed.
Rowlet
41.77%
33 41.77%
Litten
40.51%
32 40.51%
Popplio
17.72%
14 17.72%
Total 79 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon Sun and Moon Starters Info and Poll
With the exception of Froakie, (#TeamGreninja) I've been loyal to Fire starters since Gen 1. So Litten is definitely the move.
(May 10, 2016, 04:40 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: My usual pattern and the fact that "it's lit" means I'll choose Litten
Being the first dual-type first-stage starter AND the only gen VII starter with a new starting move means I'll choose Rowlet
Due to type advantages against gym leaders (assume typical type lineup) Ill choose Popplio

Screw it, I'm gonna use Pokemon Bank and restarts to get all of 'em

You're forgetting that Bulbasaur is a first stage dual-type starter, mate.
(May 10, 2016, 01:03 PM)Justin Wrote: Without seeing final evolutions, and I probably don't need to, I'm most likely going with Rowlet. Loving that dual typing and my first grass starter! I always choose water  :D

[Image: bulbasaur_and_rowlett___grass_type_start...a23v6e.png]
Artist: WaniOWani

My favourite typing is Water, but I always seem to lean more towards the Grass starter XD And that is no exception this generation (unless I get some new info on evos). I think Rowlet is adorable with it's cute little leaf bowtie and I know, with starter base stat totals, that it will become the superior owl when compared to Hoothoot/Noctowl.
Rowlet it too cute. Dirst starter I really like.
@Ashelotte Yeah, I'm a sucker for any cat starter. XD

@ForestEmerald Right? Anticipaaatioooon. Sun/Moon can't get here fast enough! D:

..Why am I surprised that there is suddenly a ton of art for these starters online? I should've known that artists would rush to their supplies as soon as the announcement came out. XD
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(May 10, 2016, 02:17 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Honestly, I kind of wish they had waited a little longer before revealing the starters, because the wait has just gotten ten times worse...  Dodgy

I couldn't agree more...

(May 10, 2016, 04:40 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: Screw it, I'm gonna use Pokemon Bank and restarts to get all of 'em

Haha I'm definitely going to do the same. Rowlet is the cutest though imho. I hope its evolutions look awesome as well.
Words cannot describe how hyped I am for the newest game! I love everything about it so far! + the subtle hint of character customization is great! I hope they will add it into the game again, this was one of the things I really missed in my playthrough in ORAS.

It's a bit of a disappointment that Europe has to wait a few days longer but I guess I somehow have to cope with that haha (aka shutting down wifi till I finally have the game myself Kappa)

but for the starters, I always picked the grass-type starter since my very first Pokemon game (the only pokemon to push me away from this was Cyndaquil really haha) so i'm really happy to see that grass will get this cute owl-blob starter! finally some love for the grasstype starter, yes i'm looking at you fire-starters Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Team rowlet for life [Image: CiGPdq-VIAEFYzC.jpg]
[Image: litten___pokemon_by_madoldcrow1105-da25nnn.png]
(credits to artist madoldcrow)

This guy looks like Hachiman!

He reminds me of my late favorite pet cat, the cat that lived for more than 10 years with us (he was the same age as my brother), the cat that insisted on living in our house even if my father chased him with broom, the cat that rekt other stray cats as past time, the cat that made sure there are no pests in our house, the cat that usually stole our food on the table, the cat that my mother always shooed during lunch (although she was the one who keeps in feeding him while she eats), the cat that ate the guinea pigs, and chicks of our neighbor. Sad that he died in one of his lone adventures, when two dogs chased him and got hit by a truck.

Man I miss that cat, I'm so glad there's a pokemon that I can immortalize his memories with.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

staying loyal with the water starter. though i also want rowlett pretty badly. if it's final evolution is way cooler, i might change my mind.

#TeamPopplio!!