Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon Images
  • Sorry if this was already posted somewhere else. Anyway, I took screenshots of all the footage from the Pokemon Sun and Moon Nintendo Direct Announcement.
  • I saw TheJWittz post something about the new region being based on Singapore? What do you think?

[Image: J3237N9.jpg]
[Image: V8srasK.jpg]
[Image: TFlZ1kD.jpg]
[Image: W7f9mjE.jpg]
[Image: XFNmsQY.jpg]
[Image: ZsTqn2z.jpg]
[Image: EuQD8J2.jpg]
[Image: DLUxqAh.jpg]
[Image: xIShlPm.jpg]
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Those last three pictures look like a body shape of a pre evolved form of Hawlucha
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Feb 26, 2016, 11:29 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Those last three pictures look like a body shape of a pre evolved form of Hawlucha

Woh, I definitely see that now that you mention it @Johnnyspyguy!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Feb 26, 2016, 11:23 AM)Justin Wrote: [*]I saw TheJWittz post something about the new region being based on Singapore? What do you think?

There might be 2 other possible regions:
1. Egyptian: Because they have the solar and lunar mythologies which coincide with the titles "Sun and Moon."
2. Spain: Because
a. Masuda traveled to the Americas, then it came Black and White
b. Then he traveled to France for inspiration, and came X and Y
c. This time, he traveled to Spain.
(Feb 26, 2016, 11:30 AM)Justin Wrote:
(Feb 26, 2016, 11:29 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Those last three pictures look like a body shape of a pre evolved form of Hawlucha

Woh, I definitely see that now that you mention it @Johnnyspyguy!

But the last picture shows that it has colours like Zangoose
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
I thought the bird pokemon was based on a Cardinal which are native to the amercias
Since Unova was based Usa maybe this game would be based on the countries of the south america

Also Digimon did it first

[Image: latest?cb=20071031061121]

[Image: latest?cb=20071030061036]
Many cultures have their mythology based off of the sun and moon... one that comes to mind is the Aztecs, which would be really neat. A South American themed map would be pretty cool.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Cars confirmed??? Does this mean a possible free roaming world?
(Feb 26, 2016, 11:40 AM)chrischamp08 Wrote: There might be 2 other possible regions:
1. Egyptian: Because they have the solar and lunar mythologies which coincide with the titles "Sun and Moon."
2. Spain: Because
a. Masuda traveled to the Americas, then it came Black and White
b. Then he traveled to France for inspiration, and came X and Y
c. This time, he traveled to Spain.

I like your line of thinking... and although I may be digging a little much, Spain would seem like a good candidate to me. The central plaza in Madrid is called Puerta del Sol (Door/Gate of the Sun). Did Masuda go to Madrid?
Oh, cool Looks like PC Centers might have vans now Smile Soooo excited :D