Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Shiny Hunting EPIC Fails
What's your biggest fail whilst hunting for Shiny pokemon? I just found two shiny Klefkis in a 10 minute period, went to check ivs, decided to take a shower so I turned off the ds, got out of the shower and they were both not there xD. This is a bit worse than KOing a Shiny pokemon. What's your most EPIC shiny pokemon fail?

edit: yes I'm mad LOL. happened to just laugh it off and went back to shiny hunting Smile
I tend to give away free shinies.
I was chain fishing trying to find a shiny Dratini (still dont have that Dratini) and ran into a shiny Basculin who  was able to faint itself with takedown before i was able to catch it, my luck with a quick ball followed by ultra balls was bad. 
to which i about a 20 chain later another shiny Basculin which did the same thing.
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
Dude that sucks  :s I'm still sick
Mine is actually careless...I encountered a horde of Plusle's...and well I didn't notice that one was had more redish ears than the others until I actually saw him faint... #Shinyfail
I was soft-resetting for Shiny Ho-Oh, got it after more than 2500 SR (I don't even wanna remember the exact number) I freaked out and left my DS on the couch and my baby sister took out the cartridge, just like that. Still haven't forgiven her for that lol
@Iharalu I might be cloning my Shiny Ho-oh to givaway, if you'd want one Smile
@NoRaTiX that'd be awesome! Thank you
No problem lad. Heard you can clone using powersaves (just got back into pokemon) so I'll be purchasing one in a few days. Tried to clone using my other DS and it didn't work lmbo. Welp, I'll send you a pm when I do it.
@Iharalu ouch! 
@NoRaTiX  thats nice of you  Smile
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
@NoRaTiX Powersaves is pretty good. Never trusted PXHex much  Undecided  And thank you again!