12 100.00%
Give up now....
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Shiny Living Dex?
(Oct 31, 2016, 01:26 PM)OGaryOak Wrote: GOTTA CATCH EM ALL! 
I believe in you !!
you can Do it!!!!! 

as a self acclaimed pokemaster im a huge fan of shiny hunting (84 Shinies caught in game using all possible methods /so close to 3 full boxes :D Cool ) not sure what i would do in pokemon if there weren't shinies to hunt or if id even be playing nearly as much or at all TBH..

and i love to read about others success and journy while trying to obtain their favorite shiny pokemon!!

with the increased odds in generation 6th now is the best time honestly i remember putting in a minimum of 10hrs to get a full odds random shiny before gen 6th without using any increased odds (charm/pokeradar)

now with increased odds in GEn6th w/shiny charm you can get shiny Random Encounters in less than 500RE averaging anywhere around 1,000-3000RE depening on your odds and conditions and overall luck

granted it all comes down to luck and method depending on what im doing im able to farm on average 2 shinies a day in gen 6th hunting on one DS 

if you are impatient you can always get a 2nd ds and duel hunt its honestly the best way to hunt it doesnt feel wrong by any means because if youve played through both games and obtained everything in game its not cheating you are just playing 2 games at once 

like i said until next gen the only reason i play pokemon is to shiny hunt and train shinies to be battle ready 

i dont see any reason why not to try?? 
i wish you the best of luck!

and may the shiny odd be ever in your favor !

Thank you! And know what? I do think i'll try doing it. Imma save up for X or Y to store them in (i dont like Pokebank) and i'll start now by breeding. May the shiny odd be ever in your favor!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon"
[Image: 92c870aa71f788585a376a7809a96d53.jpg]
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Oct 31, 2016, 03:46 PM)Vinnie Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon"
[Image: 92c870aa71f788585a376a7809a96d53.jpg]

[Image: Chibi-Glaceon-420344210&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEw...9cqsgSp_hg]
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
Do it if you want,
I'll se you in 50 years

On a serious note, this is insane
This will take at least a few years

However if you really want to do it, know I'm backing you all the way.
(Oct 31, 2016, 04:56 PM)mario2750 Wrote: Do it if you want,
I'll se you in 50 years

OK well see ya in about 40-50 years.

Seriously though thank you for the support :D

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 31, 2016, 04:56 PM)mario2750 Wrote: Do it if you want,
I'll se you in 50 years

More like three years  :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comment...it_living/
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
Has anyone done it? I know someone from reddit did it. His/her shiny living dex only contained Pokemons he/she himself/herself caught/bred. So shiny locked mons obviously weren't included. Another weird rule he/she had was the OT should be his/hers. So wondertraded mons and event mons weren't a part of it as well.

So if what's preventing you is the thought of it being impossible, your excuse is out the window. Is it a waste of time? I dunno, I'm busy breeding for my living competitive dex.

user is KangasKid18
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Are you saying Shia Lebouf is not wise @"MistressGlaceon" ? what a r00d one aye. I put the curse of completing a live shiny dex on you
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon