Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Sun and Moon Megathread
Pokemon Sun and Moon have received an official trailer, revealing these three cuties -

[Image: pokemonsunmoonthumb-1462888061618_large.jpg]

Rowlet - Grass/Flying - The Grass Quill Pokemon
Litten - Fire - Fire Cat Pokemon
Popplio - Water - The Sea Lion Pokemon #TeamPopplio

What do you think the main plot revolving around the new legendaries will be? What are you most excited about? The return of character customization? Let us know in this thread! Debate till you drop!

[Image: pokemon-sun-and-moon-release-date.jpg?resize=504%2C265]
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
I think the teams will be Team Solar and Team Lunar and they will be trying to harness the power from the sun and the moon, respectively
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Rowlet: an ADORABLE grass owl that can move its head 180° AND is super stealthy
Litten: A fire cat that shoots FLAMING HAIRBALLS, and can burn up in a glorious blaze
Popplio: A sea lion with a dash of sass and a sprinkle of showmanship that makes water balloons and DOES FLIPS ON EM
(#TeamPopplio)

Pokemon......... Pokemon has never fails to impress
The Hype!!! I am so excited for this, in one of the desciptions; it said islands, plural. I think we might have different islands to explore Smile Smile oh yeah, and #TEAMROWLET
TEAM LITTEN
sry all i like litten mabye a cool dark fire type?
I think that Pokemon Son will be about trying to finally be there for your family and trying to help your children through the various problems that kids face when they start to grow up.

On the other hand, I think Pokemon Moon will be about having 3 days to stop the moon from falling onto Clock Town, thus ending the world.

That being said, the thing I am most excited about is that Overwatch comes out in almost a week since the open beta left a hole in my heart.
(May 13, 2016, 12:13 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: I think that Pokemon Son will be about trying to finally be there for your family and trying to help your children through the various problems that kids face when they start to grow up.

On the other hand, I think Pokemon Moon will be about having 3 days to stop the moon from falling onto Clock Town, thus ending the world.

That being said, the thing I am most excited about is that Overwatch comes out in almost a week since the open beta left a hole in my heart.
Such original ideas @PKPatriot56 . How did you think of them?
A legend fallen from grace.
(May 13, 2016, 12:13 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: I think that Pokemon Son will be about trying to finally be there for your family and trying to help your children through the various problems that kids face when they start to grow up.

No in Pokemon Son, one of your children will be killed, and the other kidnapped. One of them will be name Jason, hence the name, Pokemon Son.

(also what are you playing Overwatch HMU)
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017