Poll: Did you think 'Oai'i' was a real name?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
61.54%
8 61.54%
No...
38.46%
5 38.46%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] The IGN Explanation Thread! - with 0kamii
My IGN is my real name. In other games I use other more mythical or more funnier, but when I begin playing pokemon with the pokemon blue i was very young, and i used my real name (except it was first Felix no Félix for the limitations) to feel like i was a real pokemon trainer, the character in that game. And a bit of that feeling continue in the following games and years.  Tongue
I'm not actually called Sancho but it's some wierd alter-ego thing my boyos created a few years ago and it just stuck. The Almighty part just represents Sancho's sheer force.

Also, I'm sure I saw something about Okami being remade or something recently.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Oct 9, 2017, 08:08 AM)Kris Wrote: Irvdow best ship Kappa

lol wut?
The real mystery is how did @Justin get his name? Kappa
OU MASTER RACE
Well @0kamii I have several IGN's for pokemon, shall I explain each?
So my name is more random

I honestly don't know what made me want to be known as "FireTaco" but i guess it is better than my original "DirtGhost300"  those were dark times when i had no idea what i thought was cool. I'm just glad I have something better than that now Tongue
Mawr
My real name isn't Ryan, I just hide my identity with that name, it is actually Reese, as in Reeses, but I mispell it as Reis so it might not make as much people realize this.
oh wait.........
@FireTaco 
Your name kind of sounds like those auto-generated XBox usernames. I've seen plenty of them since it would appear half the Halo 5 fanbase can't be bothered to change their name from "DespairingPotato76" or something...
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
how did you know  Huh

naw it was just random
Mawr
My IGN is Levi, my real life name.
@0kamii Really?!? I thought your name was Joei. But Oa'i (did I spell that right?) Is freakin' cool! Speaking of which, I know a person with the name Keimahakikesi. So, Oa'i is pretty amazing! Especially to the boring name of Levi.
@stephenWITNESS You have a lot of IGNs. Where did you get them all?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!