Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Veiwing and beleifs on hacked Pokemon.
So I want to start a communtiy discussion on our beleifs about hacked pokemon. The source of this was that I was looking on the GTS for a Poiple and Naganadel (poiple for sr's and Naganadel because I wanted to fill my pokedex) and stumbled across a trainer named "B-Chan" giving away free shiny Naganadel (yes, I did get one). At first, probably because I watch Verlisify like its my relegion, I was all like "Hacker, Hacker!' then I thought about it. Sure, she probably had hundreds of them but are they technically 'hacked'? At lv.58 and a Timid Nature I'd say no. Is it cloned? probably. Is it legal? according to rules: no. Still, she probably spent multiple hours of her life soft resseting for a shiny Poiple and got lucky with a timid nature. Could this easily be hacked? Yes- but I dont care. There is no proof she didnt get this through legitimate methods. So, I ask you: what do you considered a hacked mon and do you even care?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Hacked for me is when you get something in the game that isn't coded to be in the game, like Wonder Guard Sableye.

Genning, cloning, editing etc is changing between or creating something that is in the game originally and is suppose to be in the game. So it's just saving the time of SR or hunting/breeding for it, which I don't consider hacking and I really couldn't care less if others consider it hacking.

Also, you should stop watching Verlisify, he spreads fake information, shittalks others for no reason and without presenting any evidence and reccomends garbage mons or movesets. All for attention and easy money. Really, just stop.
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Nov 25, 2017, 11:49 AM)Dova Wrote: So I want to start a communtiy discussion on our beleifs about hacked pokemon. The source of this was that I was looking on the GTS for a Poiple and Naganadel (poiple for sr's and Naganadel because I wanted to fill my pokedex) and stumbled across a trainer named "B-Chan" giving away free shiny Naganadel (yes, I did get one). At first, probably because I watch Verlisify like its my relegion, I was all like "Hacker, Hacker!' then I thought about it. Sure, she probably had hundreds of them but are they technically 'hacked'? At lv.58 and a Timid Nature I'd say no. Is it cloned? probably. Is it legal? according to rules: no. Still, she probably spent multiple hours of her life soft resseting for a shiny Poiple and got lucky with a timid nature. Could this easily be hacked? Yes- but I dont care. There is no proof she didnt get this through legitimate methods. So, I ask you: what do you considered a hacked mon and do you even care?

There's no way an Ultra Beast was a shiny, had a timid nature, and was given out as a (technically) free Pokémon on the GTS if it wasn't hacked and/or cloned. My belief/thoughts on hacked Pokémon are that they are despisable. Think of it like this. You're a new trainer, and think you have the power to face someone online, unsuspecting the strength of others. You find what you think is a worthy opponent, and put no restrictions on the rules. He/she accepts the invite. You take out (lets just say) a Lv.49 Cubone, and he/she takes out a hacked (again, lets just say) Lv. 100 Necrozma. You get your entire team one-shoted by that one Necrozma. Would you be mad? I'd be mad. It's not because I lost, it's because I faced a hacker! Hackers ruin the expirience that could've been been incredible. They even ruin the expirience for themselves! Why cheat to get that one mon when you can actually have fun doing it? This is why I despise hackers! Who's with me?
I agree with @PerchPond. Hacking is something like getting a level 10000 final gambit blissey or something like that. Cloning, genning, or editing a pokemon, in my perspective, is just something to save time. About Verlisify, he's become brainwashed with the need to call out people who he thinks are hacking. I remember seeing a video of him battling a guy with one shiny, sylveon, and immediately calling him a hacker.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Hack whatever you want, as long as it's legal. No illegal moves, shinies etc. If it can be in the game and legit, go for it. I use genning services from moo and xhinnn so I can't really complain.

As for my other thing;

Verlisify can go

buy a box of chocolates, stop playing Pokemon for a bit, clear his mind and reevaluate
himself.
OU MASTER RACE
Ok I just read this and I gotta respond.

@PokéPack You should never go on no restrictions expecting Pokemon under Level 100 duh. The example you used doesn't really justify much as I personally soft reset for a good natured Marshadow (Naive) with IVs for HP Ice (took me 300+ Srs btw), and am currently leveling it up to 100 to Hyper Train it. The reason you'd lose a battle is either a) You brought an underlevelled team like in your example, b) You misplayed. Hacking doesn't make a Pokemon battle better, they don't have stronger stats than another legit Pokemon trained the same way, all hacking does is save you time.

Moving on,

@PerchPond Verlisify is an absolute hypocrite, as you said he shittalks others and will openly attack anyone who doesn't agree with him. Like recently he calls out PIMPNITE for hacking in his battles, when PIMPNITE made a response video (Which he handled really well IMO) Verlisify wouldn't shut up about it on Twitter. How he gets views still confuses me (probably all the clickbait crap he uses).

@moo311 Lol I remember the Shiny Metagross video where he said Competitive Shiny Metagross in a Premier Ball was clearly hacked because of something with the Shiny odds. He was later disproven as you can obviously catch Shiny Metang in Friend Safari with Good enough IVs for competitive in a Premier Ball and tried arguing with anyone who told him about this.
OU MASTER RACE
I can create mons/edit etc, but i only consider ''editing/changing/creating'' a mon ''hacks/legal''

Cause it changes the mons that were normally created by nintendo/gamefreak codes/bytes stuff.

But cloning is another story since it only clones the legit mons and doesn't change nothing to them.

(Though there are some very very strict rules somewhere on another famous site where a lot of stuff is considered hacks.. Even clones are considered hacks, and so from there a lot of people spread bad news to others and so less people will like to trade for cloned mons, but only ''backups'' is allowed /emunand..)

Everyone has different opinions.

But i think the ''hack '' rumours spread from there first and affect lots of people around the world of wanting to trade with people who owns even a little clone mon.
@Kris Yeah he doesn't care about rationality. Just wants attention in any form he can get, positive or negative, which makes him really bad for the community; since the community in general is about sharing factual/actual information and thusly helping each other out. I think he gets alot of views from people who aren't apart of the active community and not aware of the details/not very critical of sources, folks just looking for random information/leeks/general content.
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Nov 29, 2017, 03:28 AM)Kris Wrote: Ok I just read this and I gotta respond.

@PokéPack You should never go on no restrictions expecting Pokemon under Level 100 duh. The example you used doesn't really justify much as I personally soft reset for a good natured Marshadow (Naive) with IVs for HP Ice (took me 300+ Srs btw), and am currently leveling it up to 100 to Hyper Train it. The reason you'd lose a battle is either a) You brought an underlevelled team like in your example, b) You misplayed. Hacking doesn't make a Pokemon battle better, they don't have stronger stats than another legit Pokemon trained the same way, all hacking does is save you time.

Moving on,

@PerchPond Verlisify is an absolute hypocrite, as you said he shittalks others and will openly attack anyone who doesn't agree with him. Like recently he calls out PIMPNITE for hacking in his battles, when PIMPNITE made a response video (Which he handled really well IMO) Verlisify wouldn't shut up about it on Twitter. How he gets views still confuses me (probably all the clickbait crap he uses).

@moo311 Lol I remember the Shiny Metagross video where he said Competitive Shiny Metagross in a Premier Ball was clearly hacked because of something with the Shiny odds. He was later disproven as you can obviously catch Shiny Metang in Friend Safari with Good enough IVs for competitive in a Premier Ball and tried arguing with anyone who told him about this.

I was just making an example of how hackers can ruin the expirience. It could very well be (lets just say) a No Fissure Machamp. Also, NOTICE ME SENPAI.
The difference between a NoGuard+Fissure Machamp and a Necrozma is that you can actually obtain the latter. The only thing hacking it achieves in that example is saving you tons of time soft-resetting for it. Opening and closing your game for hours and hours on end just doesn't seem fun to me, and story teams tend to get reduced to a smear on the floor in online battles anyways. 

I personally don't really care about hacked Pokémon, as it's just as Kris said: "Hacking doesn't make a Pokemon [better] , all hacking does is save you time." Why should I care how a Pokémon came about? Why not just have fun playing Pokémon games without trying to get one perfect Mon for ages?
I'm back again.