Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR MY FIRST GIVEAWAY???
What should I do for my first big giveaway? Smile

I'm able to do basically anything.
BR Sylveon
Ho-oh and Lugia giveaway would be awesome,I just can't seem to get my hands on a Lugia Undecided
(or shiny Rayquaza,thay'd be sick too,desiring one since I was 8)
Something unique, definitely!

Perhaps a Pokemon that is underrated, such as Vespiquen or Jumpluff! I enjoy rather interesting giveaways, and, although they are helpful for completing Pokedexes, legendaries or OU Pokemon are simply too mainstream in my taste. Be creative!
Your number one flying-type trainer!
I'd go with really rare finds such as HA pokes you can't find in 6th gen games (Overcoat escavalier for instance cough cough)

A lot of pokes from gen 5 for instance you can't get HA's from anymore cuz dreamworld is shut down.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Shiny Milotic would be my dream.   Smile
(Mar 25, 2016, 10:11 AM)Rodrigo Dario Wrote: Ho-oh and Lugia giveaway would be awesome,I just can't seem to get my hands on a Lugia Undecided
(or shiny Rayquaza,thay'd be sick too,desiring one since I was 8)

I would vote for this; I never see this type of giveaway that much often in the past.
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
@w2gMk That would be quite a fun project, definitely considered. Smile

I'll have to pull out my old games so the nifty little blue pentagon doesn't ruin the legitimacy of these older generation 'Mons.
Shiny BR pokemons!
I agree with shiny BR pokemon