Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Are We All Playing? - Ep.3
What Are We All Playing Now?
It feels good to be back for episode 3. Since there's no set interval, these threads happen when I imagine there's been enough time for people to change their tastes a bit.

Also, super-special Sancho birthday edition!

Alright, on with my stuff:

Assassin's Creed Origins
[Image: image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M...format=jpg]
I actually found a dinky image for once.
I absolutely love this game, been playing it a lot for a few months now. I've played a fair few AC games in my time but Origins is by far the best one in the series. It's got an amazing combat system involving actual skills, the storyline is a well-crafted piece (though not without flaws) and also, it's in ancient Egypt! Thanks to Origins, Egypt has surpassed ancient Japan in my preferred history.

My favourite mechanic, aside from the aforementioned combat system, would have to be the fact you get Senu the eagle who's a very helpful friend. She's able to scout ahead and tag enemies etc. for you. I also enjoy the educational tour mode in the game where you get to learn some Egyptology.

I'd definitely recommend you play this if you ever get the chance (yes, even you @0kamii).

Skyrim Special Edition
[Image: c0.jpg]Ah, the old faithful. The one that remains. The boredom-mender. Skyrim.
I've taken to using this as a scale for when I have little else to do. If I'm playing SSE, I'm probably bored (which is basically whenever I'm not on Origins). If you've ever played it or seen it, you presumably know the appeal. It's got tons of replayability, it's incredibly flexible for mods and it's fun for just messing around with.

Until you start making mistakes. I made too many of those and now my brother makes fun of me...

Other Stuff
I've been playing as much Hearthstone as I can recently, since the newest expansion was released the other day and on the 26th we'll be getting a new singleplayer gamemode with new heroes. Sadly, though, Ben Brode the lead developer has left after about 15 years working for Blizzard. He's gone to start his own company, so let's wish him the best.
[Image: AJLlDp140BAE4x_A53iMAketihb_-Y5kJJ52uE7N...ff-rj-k-no]
The image to end all images, according to the preview.

Anyway, that's all from me today. Now it's your turn to tell us what you've been getting up to, if anything. And even if you've been doing literally nothing and been a vegetable lately, tell us how that felt.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Hey @TheAlmightySancho! Happy birthday man! 

I love discussions like these that show the forums isn't purely Pokémon, and allow for a bit of diversity. Onto the games, I guess!

Pokémon Platinum
[Image: pokemon-platinum-walkthrough-artwork.jpg]

After the recent completion of my Omega Ruby Nuzlocke, I decided I'd start another one. This time, it's one of my favorite iterations of Pokémon in Platinum. I just started it a half-hour ago! 

ESV: Skyrim - Special Edition
[Image: married_life_part_2_by_tprinces-d5xdvsq.png]

Funny enough, I've also been playing Skyrim Special Edition! It's been a good 6 months since I last played it, and after recently falling back into The Lord of the Rings and the Epic Fantasy genre once again, I felt it was as good a time as any to play through it again!

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Master Mode
[Image: The-Legend-of-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-art-3.jpg]
Over the last several months I've been working towards 100%-ing BotW on Master Mode. Zelda is my overall favorite game franchise, and BotW itself is one of my favorite games, so it almost feels like my duty as a fan to complete the game on Master Mode!

That's pretty much it as of right now. Incase you haven't noticed, I'm a big RPG guy, so I get tied down with games like these all the time. It always makes for a fun, monster-slaying, quest-completing weekend though!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
@ScottyThunder 
I'm a big RPG man myself. Generally if I'm not playing some kind of RPG or strategy game, I'm either very bored or playing some random sandbox game.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Farcry 5 has consumed my existence.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Mario & Luigi RPG 4
OU MASTER RACE
Rainbow Six Siege and Warframe are all i've been playin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
No time to play, need to study for final examinations/ I hate Mathematics. Sad

Linear Algebra, Vector Calculus, Fourier Series and Laplace Transform are hard. Sad
What is a signature and how do I get one?