Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Are We All Playing?
Currently I'm playing Harvest Moon 64. For those who don't know, Harvest Moon is a farm simulation game. I loved playing Harvest Moon Island of Happiness on the DS, too addictive IMO. Did anyone else ever play Harvest Moon?
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris 

I've definitely seen it...though I don't think I ever played it. Pretty sure my brother played it for a short while ages ago.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
I've been pretty tied up with school so I haven't had much time to play anything. My current goal for my Pokemon Moon game is trying to hatch a shiny Eevee (and then eventually a shiny Charmander), and then building my Battle Tree team. Aside from Pomemon, I play Destiny 2 when I can.
(Oct 12, 2017, 11:39 PM)FirePixie203 Wrote: I've been pretty tied up with school so I haven't had much time to play anything. My current goal for my Pokemon Moon game is trying to hatch a shiny Eevee (and then eventually a shiny Charmander), and then building my Battle Tree team. Aside from Pomemon, I play Destiny 2 when I can.

I am busy with school too! Sad

Regarding Battle Tree, you can consider the Durant exploit~
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Path of Exile. Basically taking all of my time right now. Very enjoyable ARPG. Havent really touched any other game.
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
I've been playing lots of MegaMan, my second fave game franchise, and Minecraft recently.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
OU MASTER RACE
Been playing a lot of WoW and currently playing trough Divinity: Original Sin 1 & 2 with my brother. Really awesome games. Definitely recommend everyone to play them if you're into RPGs. Also playing some Heroes of the Storm and PUBG on the side.

Recently finished Ultra Sun, which brings me back here.  Big Grin
#LillieDefenseSquad
tes oblivion, just as good as i remembered
Not playing anything, busy studying~
What is a signature and how do I get one?