Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Is/Was Your SM/USUM Ingame Team?
Nice @Black Waterfall

It's definitely fun to try out different rules
OU MASTER RACE
@Dova  HOW DARE YOU USE A QUILAVA AND NOT A TYPHLOSION

@Black Waterfall He did it right...
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@ScottyThunder 

This reminds me of the "Our Teams From" series that I'm doing. I haven't gotten to Alola yet, and probably won't for a while. But I still think people will like to talk about it again, after all, Alola is a great region. I may as well weigh in while spirits are high!

S/M:

[Image: decidueye_shiny_dream_world_by_sealnhj-db3scj3.png] [Image: lunala.png] [Image: vikavolt.png]
[Image: sandslash-alola.png]  [Image: minior.png] [Image: e25d3e5eeab48082de9683c2a5768296.png]

Pretty standard composition, I think. I think the only surprising mon I used was Kommo-o, since it's the only regional dragon I don't like all that much. Though it's use in battle has lessen that opinion. I had Moon, so I couldn't use Turtonator. I would have for sure if I could. And no, I didn't nickname Lunala 'Nebby.' I forget what I named her, but no one will ever replace Kona. Heart That Shiny Decidueye will live in my heart forever.

US/UM:

[Image: primarina.png]  [Image: lopunny.png] [Image: noivern.png]
[Image: ash-pikachu-i-choose-you-image.jpeg] 
[Image: arcanine.png]  [Image: palossand.png]

Thank you Ultra Moon for giving me the chance to use one of my favorite Dragon-Types in a playthrough again! Kommo-o pleasantly surprised me, but no one will top Noivern. He's just the best. I loved falling in love with him all over again. Sadly not everyone on my team pleased me. CapChu was a HUGE disappointment because he couldn't take a hit, even though he was consistently 10 levels higher than the rest of my party, and Palossand...oh Palossand. I was so excited to use you. But the truth is, you stink. You are just horrible in playthroughs, and meh in Singles. Sorry bud, I don't think this'll work out...

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Apr 3, 2018, 05:07 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Dova  HOW DARE YOU USE A QUILAVA AND NOT A TYPHLOSION

@Black Waterfall He did it right...
@RetroTyphlosion
Cause Quilava is one of my favorite pokemon but Typhlosion is one of my least favorite fire types. I think my problem is his design seems too basic. I thought Id gone over this before.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova  WELL EXCUSE ME

(I'm kidding, you know that, right?)
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Apr 4, 2018, 02:43 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Dova  WELL EXCUSE ME

(I'm kidding, you know that, right?)

Yeah, I know Retro. I mean its not like I hate Typhlosion ( hes got the obvious best type).
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ