Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What was your first Pokemon game?
I just wanted to ask becuase everybody had to start from somewhere
My first pokemon game was pokemon emerald , I remember the first time when I choose my starter
Hey there, @Pyroke! First off, I love your avatar. Team Charizard X all the way! But anyway, to answer your question, the first pokemon game I ever saw was my older brother's Pokemon Yellow version. I thought it was super cool, so when I got a bit older, my parents let me play a loaned copy of Sapphire version. However, the first time I truly owned a pokemon game all to myself was actually Pokemon Colosseum for the Nintendo GameCube. That's probably why I love double battles so much, and why I have a soft spot for the Johto starters. I got the Legendary beasts, and I eventually scaled Mt. Battle and acquired Ho-Oh! I still own the game today, and I'm doing a Nuzlocke of it with my friend. Which is super difficult, by the way.

But anyway, what was your first pokemon game?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Bootleg version of Silver bought in China with RMB60..
What is a signature and how do I get one?
@Pyroke 

You like your question threads don't you?

Anyway, my first game was pokemon Crystal on the gameboy. I think I still have it somewhere, but I'd have to run it on my old, old, old DS because my gameboy broke a few months ago Sad 

I got Suicine eventually because I didn't play it much. The graphics have certainly improved since back then, haven't they?

-Sancho
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
I first played Pokemon Blue when I was about five or maybe even younger. It was my oldest brother's copy, and I still remember beating the elite 4 on the way to church one day. Though, the first game I ever owned was Emerald, and that game was the one I played the crap out of. Unfortunately, some jerk in the 5th grade stole it out of my bag and I never saw it again. RIP Emerald copy you will be missed.
For me it was Sapphire, that is why I was really looking forward to the remakes. Graphics are better but they made it way easier than the originals.
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
Played pokemon blue(?) i think but never really fully enjoyed it, probably because I was too little to enjoy it. Pokemon Crystal however I consider my first pokemon game It started my obsession with everything Pokemon.
First Pokemon game I ever played... ah, my fondest memory. It was the original Pokemon Silverr. Still remember choosing Cyndaquil, and I still remember my team after beating Red at Mt Silver... Ampharos, Jynx, Gyarados, Typhlosion, Tangela, and Noctowl. It's no wonder these mons are the most nostalgic for me.
(Jun 1, 2017, 09:34 PM)0kamii Wrote: Hey there, @Pyroke! First off, I love your avatar. Team Charizard X all the way! But anyway, to answer your question, the first pokemon game I ever saw was my older brother's Pokemon Yellow version. I thought it was super cool, so when I got a bit older, my parents let me play a loaned copy of Sapphire version. However, the first time I truly owned a pokemon game all to myself was actually Pokemon Colosseum for the Nintendo GameCube. That's probably why I love double battles so much, and why I have a soft spot for the Johto starters. I got the Legendary beasts, and I eventually scaled Mt. Battle and acquired Ho-Oh! I still own the game today, and I'm doing a Nuzlocke of it with my friend. Which is super difficult, by the way.

But anyway, what was your first pokemon game?

- 0kamii

My first Pokemon game was Gale of Darkness but I didn't really actually start playing until Black and white