Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Wonder Trade Wednesday!
@Naysaii thats awesome! i got a foreign Zapdos today Smile

also got a charizard but i already have one - so i traded it off to someone else
My luck is terrible -_-
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Got a shiny jirachi he-he not to bad  :P
I got a shiny ampharos, a shiny aigslash with terrible Evs, bad move pool and a not so good nature (all was fixed and it is very much loved now ^^), a shiny diancine (clearly hacked, but still nice) and a shiny treeko, apart from that some more mons to help complete the dex :D
Best things I got from WT (That I can think of) Is..

Shiny Xerneas (from japan event)
Shiny Inkay
Zekrom
Ho oh
Level 100 Arcanine (probs hacked)
Best things i got from WT

Shiny Vaporeon
Shiny Eevee
Shiny Slyveon
Shiny Female  Fennekin with HA
Latias
Shiny Reshiram 
Shiny Giratina
:D
Yesterday was a bit poor. I was about to give up after the whole day multitasking to keep wonder trading and got nothing interesting, but just about when I was to stop it (I was running low on battery as well) I got back to back a Shiny Baltoy and a Shiny Hawlucha, both with the right competitive nature and perfect IVs, totally worth it! :D

I'm starting to use Pokemon Bank to store breedjects for WTW. I thought about releasing them, but seems like a waste to release so many 4 and 5 IV Pokemons, even if they end up with someone who has no idea what that means, most of them might help complete some dexes. At least they're not Zigzagoons :D