Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Wonder Trade Wednesday!
Yes, I did Smile I got Solrock, 2 Mawiles, 3 Ralts, Mantyke, Goomy, Froakie and Squirtle!
I only got 1 Zigzagoon, so pretty happy about that Smile
I've had some amazing picks offa Wondertrade! 

Shiniezzz: Meoth, Jigglypuff, Dodrio, Typhlosion, Shedinja and so many more "))

Its safe to say AusLove.TV Loveee WTW  :D
Might not be able to wonder trade tomorrow  Undecided got a lot of stuff to get done.

I'd like to wish everybody good fortune tomorrow and on the not so fortunate chance that you'll receive a zigyenaurmple etc. tomorrow do everyone a favor and release them from their wretched cycle.

If I do trade tomorrow I will probably trade some of my duplicate event Pokemon, or some of my duplicate shiny vivillion's
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Mar 18, 2016, 09:04 AM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: I will be wonder trading Gaurd-Swap Skarmory's Smile Hopefully I get something -cross fingers-

Edit - I wonder traded like almost 60, so I will just put afew. Solrock, 2 Mawiles, 3 Fletchlings, 3 Ralts, and my favorite... Mantyke!! Smile
Wait, I'm pretty sure Skarmory doesn't have Guard Swap. I know this cuz I did a Skarmory GA like 2 weeks ago. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Skarmory has the abilities Keen Eye and Sturdy. It's hidden ability is Weak Armor.
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Trading out some torchic breedjects and i got a lv 100 shiny female heracross :D Hype
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
I'll be wondertrading my Adamant 4-6IV tyrunts (460 eggs still no shiny lol)
i'm getting female magikarp in aprocorn ball, shiny giratina (hacked/edited), shiny blaziken in heal ball (likely edited), and the one i haven't check yet is shiny tirtogua from a japanese.
shinies i got in the past WTW were cosfarigus, mudkip, eevee.
I got a shiny giratina on my first try in ruby but i lost it because my game messed up and i had to restart the whole game Sad
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Not much luck yet today, but I did get a 6IV Abra! :D

Giving out my 5 IV Frillish and other randoms today
Traded 18 boxes of Pokemon throughout the week, 510 Pokemon in total. Couldn't trade them all Wednesday, besides a toilet full of junkmon (most of the junk was of Spanish origin) and the obvious bathtub full of breedjects; I did however score a shiny bellossom, a shiny phione, a shiny piplup, a shiny carbink, a shiny litwick, and a shiny eevee.

Here is to hoping for next Wednesday.
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum