Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Wonder Trade Wednesday!
Not entirely true @Johnnyspyguy if you are able to remove the event ribbon it should work you can even ask @naitre 

ive gotten 2 yesterday a shiny noivern that is br and a shiny mew
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
So happy to see all this good WT luck! 

Mine is terrible, I didn't get anything yesterday.
I'll probably do some Scyther Breedjects 5/6IV
it's 2022 and we livin
Oh ok thanks @naitre and @ShadowcloakQuiora it's probably because I have no genning device
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
@Johnnyspyguy you're quite welcome and thank you @naitre for confirming Smile cant wait till next wednesday maybe ill trade some randoms tonight or tomorrow just to see what ill get, and if its just zigzayenaurmples ill release them from their torment
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Mar 17, 2016, 03:44 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: @Johnnyspyguy you're quite welcome and thank you @naitre for confirming Smile cant wait till next wednesday maybe ill trade some randoms tonight or tomorrow just to see what ill get, and if its just zigzayenaurmples ill release them from their torment
I never thought of it as torment. Now I'm gonna release to give it a new life.
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Mar 17, 2016, 06:54 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: @jouzea you can't trade event Pokemon over the GTS, I tried

Is that so? then people asking for them in the GTS are waiting for nothing. Too bad, guess I'll just wonder trade it then. Thanks, man

EDIT: Ehh? remove what ribbons?
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

I will be wonder trading Gaurd-Swap Skarmory's Smile Hopefully I get something -cross fingers-

Edit - I wonder traded like almost 60, so I will just put afew. Solrock, 2 Mawiles, 3 Fletchlings, 3 Ralts, and my favorite... Mantyke!! Smile
Got a shiny lugia on wednesday, and a shiny yveltal yesterday, made me think it was wednesday for min lol, makes me glad to see others who release the crap they get Smile makes it better for everybody ‹3
@Oddish 4 ever update? get anything good?

@wartty that's amazing Smile glad to see others with WT etiquette