Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Wonder Trade Wednesday!
I got 4 shinys in todays wonder trade and some pretty good breedjects only 3 zigzagoons!
I didnt wonder trade anything this week but I did get a lvl 100 jolly garchomp with sand viel, fully trained with a focus sash in a dream ball called smaug once... Still havent used it outside of BP grinding. Oh, and my 6iv japan ditto.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I got a japanese Ditto too! Not sure about Ivs, I don't really bother to check Smile
Yesterday was really really bad. I traded away a box of Ralts (I was breeding for one adamant male for a Gallade and then one of every nature with synchronize) and I genuinely recieved about 20+ Zigzagoons/Wurmples. I got a Spritzee and a Froakie, as well as a Ralts for a Ralts, which I traded again for a Zigzagoon Undecided

Anyway, as I said in a previous post, I like keeping lots of different IDs for lotto purposes, and I kept a Bulbasaur a few weeks ago with a funny-borderline-rude nickname. I was amazed to find this yesterday:
http://9gag.com/gag/aGxb396
(Idk if there is a problem in linking to outside sources, I am sorry if there is, but i figured since it is 9gag there should be no big problem)

Any luck with your WTs this week?
@GSerra maybe people weren't really feeling it on this week's WTW (get it lol)
I don't really WT anymore since I have shiny hunting to do
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Best Wonder Trades I got were a Shiny Adamant Machamp and a Choice Spec'ed Lv100 Modest Pyroar in Alpha Sapphire a long while back.  Did also get something with a Master Ball attached so that was nice.

Recently got a Fenniken named NO FOX GIVEN in Omega Ruby.
NO FOX GIVEN is brilliant :D

Today I'm sending away Roggenrola breedjects, a few more Sneasels I had lost amongst the boxes, as well as Pokemon I have fully evolved and don't need anymore. So far I got a few starters and Zigzagwurmples, there is no measure inbetween lol
Not wednesday, but close enough. I traded off a few spare pokes of mine. (Left are mine)
Grovyle > Relicanth
Tegpig > Ralts
Gastrodon > Ariados
Jellicent > Archen
Crustle > Charmander (Egg Moves)
Ariados > Deino (Egg Moves(?)/Moon Ball)

I'm def. gonna get that Deino ready for battle. :D
Not on WTW, but I did get 2 Spiritombs within minutes of each other Smile I thought that was really special Angel
I got a volcanion and a shiny absol of WT today  Blush