Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Day Care] International Day Care
IvanCuhh please come online and be ready for trade. @matabro I Will be able to do the training tomorrow. I can do as much as you want :D
So he asked for a ha Pokemon do you guys have a bunch of ha pokemon you do not need?
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Jan 18, 2015, 08:58 PM)matabro Wrote: So he asked for a ha Pokemon do you guys have a bunch of ha pokemon you do not need?

Not exactly. We have the whole dex filled out pretty much and we have a good amount of HA pokemon as well. So if you request a HA pokemon we can most likely breed it for you. IF yu dont care about anything but HA it will take around 15 minutes. IF you need IVS, Nature, and HA that can take from 45 minutes to 1 hour.
I'll gladly give you guys a +1, getting online now :-)
This is all possible because of our breeder rthorne1880. Thanks! MAke sure to rep him as well!
HA slowpoke?
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Jan 18, 2015, 09:02 PM)matabro Wrote: HA slowpoke?

We might have one available but it will have to be done tomorrow ^_^
ya i have a ha slowpokke
Alright we are officially closed for the night! We will be open up and running tomorrow! Thank you so much for your support guys I thought this would completely fail but now I got a really cool partner to work with and a bunch of lovely customers. Make sure to give our beloved breeder rthorne1880 a +1 rep if he helped you with breeding ^_^. Other than that peace out and have a great night! PS Ivan Thanks a billion for tangela! IT really didn't have to be that special :D

EDIT:
I will still be on intermittently to answer small questions regarding our serices ^_^
Thats fine se you tomorrow :P
#Teamforum