Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Day Care] International Day Care
Thank you guys so much!
Ya thanks :P
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

No problem! If you have any more requests or anything feel free to post! ALmost any breeding or training is possible for us.
We are now open! I will be taking training requests. Breeding services will be done once my breeder is back ^_^
could i get a 6iv level one onix with the meatel coat plz
(Jan 19, 2015, 07:21 AM)alex3715 Wrote: could i get a 6iv level one onix with the meatel coat plz

I'll have to put you on hold ^_^. The day care's breeder is not online right now. When he is it will probably take around 50 minutes. Do you want a specific nature?
such a nice thing to do. i might use u guys in the future but im gonmna +1 u now to help u guys out :D
(Jan 19, 2015, 07:27 AM)mastermind71 Wrote: [quote='alex3715' pid='38097' dateline='1421677296']
could i get a 6iv level one onix with the meatel coat plz

I'll have to put you on hold ^_^. The day care's breeder is not online right now. When he is it will probably take around 50 minutes. Do you want a specific nature?
adamnt
(Jan 19, 2015, 07:28 AM)mikkyrainbow Wrote: such a nice thing to do. i might use u guys in the future but im gonmna +1 u now to help u guys out :D

Thanks ^_^
Available for training. I have all power items so any EV training is possible.