Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Day Care] International Day Care
(Jan 19, 2015, 03:28 PM)teddraus Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2015, 03:09 PM)mastermind71 Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2015, 02:37 PM)teddraus Wrote: OMG!!! a real Daycare! if this is real u guys are awesome!! ( if at anypoint my english stahts to be broken, native language is French for my defense ) is it possible to have a Fletching Adamant with Galewing  breeded ?

Of course we can do that! Our breeder will be here soon and start with all the requests. IF you are still around when we finish we will make sure to get it to you!

Thanx a lot, I'll stay around

Your fletchling is all ready! We will be willing to hold onto this pokemon for you until you are back! Please have me added in advance and reply back with your IGN and Friend code. Thanks! Also when you receieve your pokemon please +1 rep the breeder, rthorne1880 for breeding this for you. Feel free to +1 rep me as well ^_^
(Jan 19, 2015, 03:34 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: This one may be a little difficult, but do you guys think you could get me a Budew caught with a Friend Ball? I'd do it myself but I don't have 2 DS systems to transfer from 4th to 5th gen :/

It does not look like I am able to get you one however I did not stop trying. I still have one last resort have hope for maybe a couple of days and Ill try to have it for you :D
(Jan 19, 2015, 04:43 PM)mastermind71 Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2015, 02:37 PM)teddraus Wrote: OMG!!! a real Daycare! if this is real u guys are awesome!! ( if at anypoint my english stahts to be broken, native language is French for my defense ) is it possible to have a Fletching Adamant with Galewing  breeded ?

Of course we can do that! Our breeder will be here soon and start with all the requests. IF you are still around when we finish we will make sure to get it to you!

Your fletchling is all ready! We will be willing to hold onto this pokemon for you until you are back! Please have me added in advance and reply back with your IGN and Friend code. Thanks! Also when you receieve your pokemon please +1 rep the breeder, rthorne1880 for breeding this for you. Feel free to +1 rep me as well ^_^

Sorry I'm new to the forum, I just need some more details: What IGN, how do I add you and how can I +1 rep you ? =) Thx
I appreciate it, let me know if it works out please :-)
(Jan 19, 2015, 04:47 PM)teddraus Wrote:

Sorry I'm new to the forum, I just need some more details: What IGN, how do I add you and how can I +1 rep you ? =) Thx

No worries if you are new! I also understand that English isnt your native language. So IGN means in game name, basically in pokemon what is your characters name? FC is friend code which you can find in your friend list on your 3DS. Now if you want to rep someone you click on their profile and rate them with +1
Let me give you a more indepth tutorial. In pokemon your character has a name. That name is considered to be the "IGN". To add me go to your 3DS home screen then on the top bar click the little orange smiley face. Then if you swipe over once you can see your friend code. Give me that friend code. Now turn back to the original box. Now to register me as a friend above it says "Register Friend" click that and enter 1289-8321-4185 in the box and for name put Steve.
(Jan 19, 2015, 04:49 PM)mastermind71 Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2015, 04:47 PM)teddraus Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2015, 03:09 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Of course we can do that! Our breeder will be here soon and start with all the requests. IF you are still around when we finish we will make sure to get it to you!

No worries if you are new! I also understand that English isnt your native language. So IGN means in game name, basically in pokemon what is your characters name? FC is friend code which you can find in your friend list on your 3DS. Now if you want to rep someone you click on their profile and rate them with +1

IGN: teddraus
FC: 4184-4141-0266

How do I add you ?
Go to the smiley face icon then at the top right it says register friend. Complete that process then go onto pokemon then PSS then come online and Ill send you the trade ^_^
Looks like the pokemon servers are going under maintennance. Don't worry I will trade you it back after its up :D
(Jan 19, 2015, 05:03 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Looks like the pokemon servers are going under maintennance. Don't worry I will trade you it back after its up :D

Seems like it. I'll be a patient biy. Thx anyway

=)