Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Does anyone else play Majora's Mask?
Does anyone besides me play Majora's Mask anymore?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Hi retro, i think i completed almost all Zeldas games. (The gameboy color one game i need yet to finish, the zelda wolf game i need yet to open for the wii, breath of wind for wii U need yet to buy the switch, and maybe some others, though for 3ds all completed in 1/2 days)
(Sep 21, 2017, 04:26 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hi retro, i think i completed almost all Zeldas games. (The gameboy color one game i need yet to finish, the zelda wolf game i need yet to open for the wii, breath of wind for wii U need yet to buy the switch, and maybe some others, though for 3ds all completed in 1/2 days)

@Drangor2 Wow. Wow. Wow. I'm sitting here just starting the Swamp Temple. I'm not very good Angel

I reccomend no distraction, with zelda games you need to be focused on the game and nothing else to get better, since there are different kinds of traps that needs to be solved(just like a detective)
@Drangor2 You say that right after family comes downstairs, takes over the TV, starts watching movie trailers on Amazon and turns on the world's most annoying jazz music, then announces that we should go out to dinner. Dodgy

I used to, but I got bored of it. I completed OOT though
OU MASTER RACE
(Sep 21, 2017, 07:24 PM)Kris Wrote: I used to, but I got bored of it. I completed OOT though

@Kris  Excuse me, at what point is this game boring?

All of it for me personally, but that's my opinion
OU MASTER RACE
(Sep 21, 2017, 09:07 PM)Kris Wrote: All of it for me personally, but that's my opinion

@Kris I always knew you were insane Wink

(Sep 22, 2017, 05:48 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Sep 21, 2017, 09:07 PM)Kris Wrote: All of it for me personally, but that's my opinion

@Kris I always knew you were insane Wink

Yep pretty much
OU MASTER RACE