Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Does anyone else...
What about cloned pokemon? Not every pokemon is completely genned from scratch. I for instance have many pokemon i caught in soul silver i use to clone. These pokemon have memories, legit met stats and ot stats. All of their info is legit minus some altered iv/ev's and whos to say i wasnt gunning for that specific hidden power? What if i know my calcs and i can sacrifice an iv here or there? Only the obvious ones are easy to tell, the rest are all made within strict perameters.
Altering IVs and EVs using powersaves or PKHex is still considered hacking
(Sep 18, 2016, 07:41 AM)Marcusube Wrote: Altering IVs and EVs using powersaves or PKHex is still considered hacking

I understand that, im simply saying there are easy ways to make pokemon appear legit. Not everyone is making the pokemon op speaks of.
@Marcusube not true. you'll only get banned when you go on battlespot with said pokemon. but if you got it from WT you're not getting anything that won't pass through that check anyways.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Illegal Pokemon can't be traded as far as I'm concerned (having requested a Shiny Victini through direct trade and both of us being shut down lol) but I don't think it's always been like that. These days, it's impossible to tell the difference. In my opinion, you want legal Pokemon know who you are trading and stay away from GTS/Wondertrade. Otherwise, you shoudn't be complaining xD
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4