Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Don't You Think We Need More Moderators?
Hey guys,

I've been thinking about this for a long time, and I think this website could use some new moderators!

Since 5 of our moderators recently left us, this poor forum has been left in the hands of a very small mod team. I know nothing about modding, but as far as I'm concerned, three mods can't carry this website alone.

Now, this website is not as, well, "hot" as it used to be, but there are still enough people to sustain it all right, not to mention quite a few active members with no intent of leaving, such as Kris, Chansey, Drangor2, Reis, Sharkfang2193, and others. Even though this place isn't as popular as it should be, there are still plenty of people to preside over, and plenty of people that would be great for the job.

This is just a suggestion. You can completely disregard this thread if you want. I will not be offended. However, I think I have a point. I'm just trying to get it out there.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
You make a strong point, the mod team, although strong, is small and I'd love to see Sharkfang or Drangor get Mod
OU MASTER RACE
(Sep 28, 2017, 09:26 PM)Kris Wrote: You make a strong point, the mod team, although strong, is small and I'd love to see Sharkfang or Drangor get Mod

@Kris I know, I think anyone on the list would be great. You're right though. They do need more people.

Thank you for mentioning me guys, though i must say that it would be better to have more mods added in future when there are more members online (these days there are only like 15 max members ) If for example 1000 members were online then more mods would be needed. But with a low number online of members it would be kind of ''waste'' to add more(in a positive way)
@Drangor2 Yeah... true
OU MASTER RACE
What criteria did you use when you decided to list those five members, and put the rest as "others"? Just state that there are a number of active members and hence no need to worry about too few members lol
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
I completely agree with you and I don't think you could have chosen better users to be the new moderators. You have very valid points. I just hope no more mods leave us!
I'd hate 2 see anymore mods leave since we already lost 5 respectful mods so i agree with the fact that we need more mods but that's only 1 problem.

Problem list:
#3 The Shy Guys, there are still 2 little new members, im grateful 4 all the new members who joined and are active but there are still many that shy away from joining any activities.

#2 Beggers of the impossible, the people that join and ask only 4 ridiculously impossible pokemon which can only be acquired through (cough cough) Hax.

#1 The lurkers, the members hiding in the shadows who only show themselves when theirs a giveaway happening and vanish after they get there mons.

With ultra sun and moon being released in little over a month i hope this'll be a great chance for new members 2 join and share their thoughts on the game or listen to what we have to say about it.

Shoutout to @gkh1997 who explained the cans and can't of #2 and @stephenWITNESS who tried to attract the many lurkers and shy guys in the forums, and everone else who are active on the site.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
The only real problem is the spam bots, which are handled easily
@Agro @stephenWITNESS @Unit501 @Justin You guys reading this?