Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Don't open this!
Guys after talking it with some people, it seems we have been kicked out of hell. What now?
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Mar 18, 2016, 11:41 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: Guys after talking it with some people, it seems we have been kicked out of hell. What now?

I do believe you must simply file a query to the main office, then proceed to fill out a 666 page application. You cna use me as a reference though, don't worry I got ye Smile

Back ot the main topic, I GOT FRIED RICE WITH LOTS OF EGG \o/
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
We're all going to hell and I'm driving the bus, need help getting back in just hop on.
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Mar 19, 2016, 11:28 AM)w2gMk Wrote:
(Mar 18, 2016, 11:41 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: Guys after talking it with some people, it seems we have been kicked out of hell. What now?

I do believe you must simply file a query to the main office, then proceed to fill out a 666 page application. You cna use me as a reference though, don't worry I got ye Smile

Can qualified memelords skip the paperwork?
(Mar 19, 2016, 04:21 PM)UnluckyShinyHunter Wrote:
(Mar 19, 2016, 11:28 AM)w2gMk Wrote:

Can qualified memelords skip the paperwork?

Thats one of the reasons we got kicked out. Many of my posts turn out to become memes
Eckley is best grill
(Mar 18, 2016, 09:45 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote:
(Mar 18, 2016, 09:06 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: I'll bring the WHITE VANS

We're all going to hell, not on a bank heist bro
NO THE OTHER WHITE VANS GOOGLE IT
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Dang tho I'll get my accountant to do the paperwork

My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Guys guys relax! I'm like close with Satan. We've been bros since I can remember, I'll see if he can get us in.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Yah I want a VIP suite in the hell hotel

We need live sacrifice, someone grab @Eckley and thow him into the fire
Eckley is best grill