Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Don't open this!
Ok *grabs @Eckley and throws her in the fire* When will I be getting my keys for my luxury suite?
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Uh, excuse you. can you like, not touch me? K, thanks bye
(Mar 21, 2016, 05:13 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: *grabs @Eckley and throws her in the fire*

Don't abuse my mother. That's my job. And @naitre, and @Unit501, and @PKPatriot56, and @Rogue.
He's an independent person and doesn't need you in his junk throwing him about. Meanie
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
What is up with the violent actions against @Eckley for no reason? And who said you could do such a horrible thing to him? No wonder why we need @"squeab" for president.
A legend fallen from grace.
Hey I'm not doing anything >.>. @Johnnyspyguy is doing everything here. I would never harm my Senpai because I love him
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Oh so now it's all on me -_-
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
"Ok *grabs @Eckley and throws her in the fire* When will I be getting my keys for my luxury suite?" - JohnnySpyGuy, 2016
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Yea come on Johnny Why would you ever hurt someone as beautiful as @Eckley

(Mar 21, 2016, 11:35 AM)Unit501 Wrote: What is up with the violent actions against @Eckley for no reason? And who said you could do such a horrible thing to him? No wonder why we need @"squeab" for president.

Um I'm a perfectly good candidate as well. I mean unless your a crazy killer virtual duck, who wouldn't want a cute Eevee like me to be president
Eckley is best grill
If you are a "perfectly good" candidate for the Forums as you say you are @SenpaisLittleEevee . Do you care to explain the following statement?

[Image: uYxUSxd]
A legend fallen from grace.
(Mar 21, 2016, 08:39 PM)Unit501 Wrote: If you are a "perfectly good" candidate for the Forums as you say you are @SenpaisLittleEevee . Do you care to explain the following statement?

[Image: uYxUSxd]

That was my, uuhhhh, apple tree yea. Why would I ever want to hurt senpai?
Eckley is best grill