Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FEEDBACK] Awesome doods
I dispise all of you so much Wink kappa
It is truly amazing just how far this forum can divert a topic. I mean, nobody I know can ruin a thread like Eckly and PK. Of course, we all love Eckly, so I can never be mad at him. PK, on the other hand... Slave, come here for your wiping. (Does that go too far? I'm Sorry PK, I actually love you deep down. Like, very deep down. Like, so deep down, miners had to stop going there because it started to get so cold.)
(Oct 15, 2015, 06:04 AM)Delta Wrote: It is truly amazing just how far this forum can divert a topic. I mean, nobody I know can ruin a thread like Eckly and PK. Of course, we all love Eckly, so I can never be mad at him. PK, on the other hand... Slave, come here for your wiping. (Does that go too far? I'm Sorry PK, I actually love you deep down. Like, very deep down. Like, so deep down, miners had to stop going there because it started to get so cold.)

It's our forte Wink
(Oct 15, 2015, 06:04 AM)Delta Wrote: It is truly amazing just how far this forum can divert a topic. I mean, nobody I know can ruin a thread like Eckly and PK. Of course, we all love Eckly, so I can never be mad at him. PK, on the other hand... Slave, come here for your wiping. (Does that go too far? I'm Sorry PK, I actually love you deep down. Like, very deep down. Like, so deep down, miners had to stop going there because it started to get so cold.)

Just call me Excadrill. Kappa
(Oct 15, 2015, 09:11 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Just call me Excadrill. Kappa

No.
(Oct 15, 2015, 09:53 AM)naitre Wrote:
(Oct 15, 2015, 09:44 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Oct 15, 2015, 09:11 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Just call me Excadrill. Kappa

No.

I'll call him..."slave."

That's cool, guys. Love you both anyway! Heart
I love you too PK <3 I'm still not calling you Excadrill though
(Oct 15, 2015, 05:22 PM)Eckley Wrote: I love you too PK <3 I'm still not calling you Excadrill though

Will you at least consider calling me Lord Phil: Champion of the People?

That's the only name I really care about.
(Oct 15, 2015, 05:30 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Will you at least consider calling me Lord Phil: Champion of the People?

No. I'm not even going to consider it.
(Oct 15, 2015, 05:34 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Oct 15, 2015, 05:30 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Will you at least consider calling me Lord Phil: Champion of the People?

No. I'm not even going to consider it.

Fine. Just Champion of the People.

Gosh, you're a good negotiator.