Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Getting more involved in the community
(Oct 31, 2017, 11:51 AM)The Flying Scotsman Wrote: @Keeghan It would be awesome if you had some of these, Smeargle, Furret, Scrafty Deoxys and or Rotom-Mow. Please tell me what you'd be interested in. I have a couple cool shinies you might want. I also have the event pumpkaboo from last halloween

Let me check I think I do have some of them!
(Oct 31, 2017, 12:10 PM)Keeghan Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2017, 11:51 AM)The Flying Scotsman Wrote: @Keeghan It would be awesome if you had some of these, Smeargle, Furret, Scrafty Deoxys and or Rotom-Mow. Please tell me what you'd be interested in. I have a couple cool shinies you might want. I also have the event pumpkaboo from last halloween

Let me check I think I do have some of them!

Rotom Smeargle scrafty and furret i have. deoxys sorry I don't have anymore.. And no I don't want anything thank you though
(Oct 30, 2017, 01:35 PM)Keeghan Wrote: Hello FAM!! Today is a special day for me. Today I found out I'm having a baby boy!! And to share how special I feel I'm going to give away all my shiny Pokemon EXCEPT my fire Pokemon!! Sorry but not sorry lolol. Anyways what I have to give is Water, grass, ground, rock, ghost and legendary!! There many that I have and the chances are I have it. Its time for me to give back to the people who helped me and to celebrate my little boy...hopefully Pokemon is still around so that my kid and  can play together!!! Anyways get it while its hot!!???

Hey man, you ready for your code?
(Oct 31, 2017, 04:36 PM)wightvoid Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2017, 01:35 PM)Keeghan Wrote: Hello FAM!! Today is a special day for me. Today I found out I'm having a baby boy!! And to share how special I feel I'm going to give away all my shiny Pokemon EXCEPT my fire Pokemon!! Sorry but not sorry lolol. Anyways what I have to give is Water, grass, ground, rock, ghost and legendary!! There many that I have and the chances are I have it. Its time for me to give back to the people who helped me and to celebrate my little boy...hopefully Pokemon is still around so that my kid and  can play together!!! Anyways get it while its hot!!???

Hey man, you ready for your code?

Definitely and thank you that's really nice of you!! Enjoy as I will too thank you!!
I still want to keep this post alive!! I still have a lot of shiny Pokemon that would love a good home or be part of your battling team!! Don't hesitate to pm or post below!!!

p.s I ask my wife if I could name our son ash!!........I can't repeat the words that she said, but I assure you all.his name will not be ash........
Seems like business has died down
Let me know when we can trade this weekend @Keeghan