Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Getting more involved in the community
(Oct 30, 2017, 07:39 PM)turtkko Wrote: Hey congrats on your son, @Keeghan ! If I ever have kids I'm definitely gonna play Pokemon with them haha
Do you happen to have a shiny Mothim, Gigalith, Sigilyph? Thanks so much and congratulations again!!!  Big Grin Big Grin

Omg. Lol sorry about that as you can see I had a lot of Pokemon to go through lol, sorry about mothim I hope you find him or her! Other than that enjoy!! And thankyou
(Oct 30, 2017, 08:13 PM)Keeghan Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2017, 07:39 PM)turtkko Wrote: Hey congrats on your son, @Keeghan ! If I ever have kids I'm definitely gonna play Pokemon with them haha
Do you happen to have a shiny Mothim, Gigalith, Sigilyph? Thanks so much and congratulations again!!!  Big Grin Big Grin

Omg. Lol sorry about that as you can see I had a lot of Pokemon to go through lol, sorry about mothim I hope you find him or her! Other than that enjoy!! And thankyou

Haha, no worries, just getting the two is great! Thanks and congrats once again!!!  Smile
Gonna ask, you wouldn't happen to have a Shiny Golem would you?
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 30, 2017, 10:11 PM)Kris Wrote: Gonna ask, you wouldn't happen to have a Shiny Golem would you?

Why yes yes I do Big Grin
Do you have a Luvdisc, Bisharp and Tyranitar? Don't know when I can trade though.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Oct 30, 2017, 07:07 PM)Keeghan Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2017, 05:39 PM)Dova Wrote: Congratz on being a dad, Im sure pokemon will be around atleast till msuda dies.
Do you have a dratini and Garchomp?

Garchomp for sure as for dratini I think so but def dragonite

Alright, I already have Dragonite so If you just have it Id like to trade for just Garchomp.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Keeghan
Hello, I'm new to this community. Congradulations on the great news!  Big Grin
 I don't suppose you have a Shiney Gardevoir, and/or a Greninja? Really I'd be happy with anything. Thank you and good luck with being an amazing parent!
Hey, congrats on the good news! I'm happy for you! Would you happen to have a Snorunt or Glalie? I would be more than happy to give you something in return!
@TheAlmightySancho yes for all three

@Dova yes for garchomp

@SkyCaptainSpiral only shiny gardevoir (greninja already trade)

@HCSwimmer31 yes on both

all pm me when able to trade today

@retrotyphsion I'm holding your three for you when available
@Keeghan It would be awesome if you had some of these, Smeargle, Furret, Scrafty Deoxys and or Rotom-Mow. Please tell me what you'd be interested in. I have a couple cool shinies you might want. I also have the event pumpkaboo from last halloween