Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Salazzle codes
Hello everybody, I've got some spare Salazzle event codes that I would really love to trade for any other event Pokémon! They are PAL Region only, though.
 [Image: Pok%C3%A9monsprite_758_SoMo.gif]
Nickname: Salazzle
OT: Clovis
Level: 50
Ball: Cherish Ball
Item: Focus Sah
Attacks:
Fake Out
Toxic
Sludge Bomb

Flamethrower

If you're interested, please PM me! This event is about to end and the codes will be unuseable then!

I'm back again.
Do u have Lycanrock event?
@CptBlaster94 No, not anymore since I traded it Tongue
I'm back again.
Wanna trade Salazzle for Lycanrock ?
@CptBlaster94 No thanks, I don't really need a Lycanroc  Big Grin
I would be more interested in event Pokémon you can't just catch in the game, since I could simply train/breed the myself...
I'm back again.
I have an event Zoroark that knows Sludge Bomb
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(Sep 17, 2017, 01:45 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: Hello everybody, I've got some spare Salazzle event codes that I would really love to trade for any other event Pokémon! They are PAL Region only, though.
 [Image: Pok%C3%A9monsprite_758_SoMo.gif]
Nickname: Salazzle
OT: Clovis
Level: 50
Ball: Cherish Ball
Item: Focus Sah
Attacks:
Fake Out
Toxic
Sludge Bomb

Flamethrower

If you're interested, please PM me! This event is about to end and the codes will be unuseable then!

(Sep 17, 2017, 04:19 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: @CptBlaster94 No thanks, I don't really need a Lycanroc  Big Grin
I would be more interested in event Pokémon you can't just catch in the game, since I could simply train/breed the myself...

Have Tyrunt and Amaura HA also Gengar with Sludge Wave
@CptBlaster94 Would you be willing to trade legendaries? I could also give you additional Shiny Pokémon, like Wingull or Pelipper
I'm back again.
What legendaries u need? I have most of them legit untouched sitting in bank
I think I've got a shiny virizion somewhere, though I'd have to check. I have some other stuff I can list if you're not interested in it.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3