Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Shiny 6IV Glaceon for ANY defog scyther
Hello my friends, it is I, w2.

I am here to request a defog scyther. I really, really really need one but I don't have any gen 4 games. I will give you a shiny 6iv glaceon for any scyther or scizor with defog. I don't care if it has 0 iv's in every single stat. Please help.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
@w2gMk I can get you one but, you'd be 1% hacked then :3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Mar 19, 2017, 12:26 PM)Frost Wrote: @w2gMk I can get you one but, you'd be 1% hacked then :3

I will smite you
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

(Mar 19, 2017, 12:32 PM)w2gMk Wrote:
(Mar 19, 2017, 12:26 PM)Frost Wrote: @w2gMk I can get you one but, you'd be 1% hacked then :3

I will smite you

so no then?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Mar 19, 2017, 12:47 PM)Frost Wrote:
(Mar 19, 2017, 12:32 PM)w2gMk Wrote:

I will smite you

so no then?

if you got a scyther transferred up from 4th gen yes, if it was made from one from 4th gen yes, if not, n :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

I just discovered that Defog Scyther is eggmove on X and Y...

By any chance do you need the Scyther to be from older gens, or do u accept Defog scyther from new gens too?
(Mar 19, 2017, 04:53 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: I just discovered that Defog Scyther is eggmove on X and Y...

By any chance do you need the Scyther to be from older gens, or do u accept Defog scyther from new gens too?

i just want one with defog to breed, and I'd like it to have a credible history.. I want to use them for a league which doesn't allow genned or hecked pokes ;-;

I take them from new gens because it is an egg move, you just only get it from 4th gen mons who had it already.
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

(Mar 20, 2017, 08:51 AM)w2gMk Wrote:
(Mar 19, 2017, 04:53 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: I just discovered that Defog Scyther is eggmove on X and Y...

i just want one with defog to breed, and I'd like it to have a credible history.. I want to use them for a league which doesn't allow genned or hecked pokes ;-;

I take them from new gens because it is an egg move, you just only get it from 4th gen mons who had it already.

Hmm, if you want i can breed one for ya(Just got 1 from someone else ) ''Even if the parent was a hacked one the child can't become a hack''
(Mar 20, 2017, 09:09 AM)Drangor2 Wrote:
(Mar 20, 2017, 08:51 AM)w2gMk Wrote:

Hmm, if you want i can breed one for ya(Just got 1 from someone else ) ''Even if the parent was a hacked one the child can't become a hack''

I shall take it! You are a savior to my people ;-;
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

@w2gMk Hatched, is Gts okay with you?