Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
Banned because he was... Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Banned because Churchill never dies kappa
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
banned because idk them either.
Banned because you don't know who he is... *gasp*

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Banned because who shouldn't know Churchill? Hmmm... I know..... The illuminati! Icey is illuminati confirmed kappa
Blast him to the moon, Evyii
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
Banned because I've already done, several times.

Banned because once more couldn't hurt kappa
Banned cause you can get your telescope, there you will see two dragons and IceyGamer Kappa

Banned because I did. I think they're waving kappa
Banned because they should, it's going to be some time till you see them again Kappa