Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
Banned because get on my level
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Banned because I'm already above your level Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Banned because 1v1 me Final Destination Fox vs Fox no items right now
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Banned because you w8 m8, 1v1 me ARAM Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Banned because 1v1 me ARAM Garen vs Garen
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Banned because Seahawks blew that win big time. Pats know they shouldn't have won.
(Feb 2, 2015, 11:07 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: Banned because Seahawks blew that win big time. Pats know they shouldn't have won.

Banned because that drive wouldn't have mattered if Brady didn't throw that interception
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Feb 2, 2015, 11:09 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: Banned because that drive wouldn't have mattered if Brady didn't throw that interception

Banned because the IF game is a bunch of stuff that never happened. The interception rekt even though Seahawks blew it by not scoring.
(Feb 2, 2015, 11:11 AM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Feb 2, 2015, 11:09 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: Banned because that drive wouldn't have mattered if Brady didn't throw that interception

Banned because the IF game is a bunch of stuff that never happened. The interception rekt even though Seahawks blew it by not scoring.

Banned because an interception on a slant is a very rare thing, the odds of that being a pick was 75:1
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Banned because what's a football?