Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
Banned because I said nah
banned because i was a t a sleepover. i brang my 3ds and me and my friend wanted to play together. however, mine was updated, unlike his, so we put his game into my 3ds. the game got updated, but it wasnt updated on his 3ds so now he has to delete all of his progress every time he plays. i feel like a b*&#
Banned because that sucks! I would just be done with the game if that happened to me.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
banned because were going ot fix it by taking his 3ds to my house, enabling it to hook onto my wife, and update it.
Banned because half of the people in the triple team challenge have not shown up to the forums.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Banned because yeah. Turns out Mitch and the other judges just ended season one. http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-JF...n=lastpost
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Banned because I'm getting a new Ds in an hour and I think its gona be on firmware 8.9 #hax centralz
banned because i have no idea what that means
Banned because my 3ds blew up on the inside so I have to get a new one and the one I'm ge ting is an old software version
banned because that sucks how did it blow up on the inside was it the battery or did u leave it charging too long