Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Adding Everyone for Friend Safari
Looking for Players for Friend Safari Smile
I don't currently know what my friend safari pokemon are, if you could help me out and let me know the pokemon inside, it would be much appreciated!

Hey everyone! I'm new to the site and i'm looking for some friends to add to my friend safari to shiny hunt. I'd prefer if you have completed the elite four in Pokemon X/Y, and have three pokemon available in your safari, but if you don't that's okay Smile

I'll have the elite four completed in a few hours, with the third pokemon available after.
Adding you now. Add me back and I'll be happy to let you know what your first two safari Pokémon are, and then add your third after you've defeated the Elite Four. Good luck in your fight against them! :D

Could you do a teensy-weensy favor for me in return? I know all three of my safari Pokémon but I'm not sure what order they're in. Could you check for me when you're able to? I was told that it's Growlithe, then Larvesta, then Braixen, but I'm trying to find out for 100% sure.

Unrelated sidenote: This site has a user named ReddyRaptor so at first glance I mistook you for them. xD
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(Jun 2, 2016, 10:25 PM)Lythania Wrote: Adding you now. Add me back and I'll be happy to let you know what your first two safari Pokémon are, and then add your third after you've defeated the Elite Four. Good luck in your fight against them! :D

Could you do a teensy-weensy favor for me in return? I know all three of my safari Pokémon but I'm not sure what order they're in. Could you check for me when you're able to? I was told that it's Growlithe, then Larvesta, then Braixen, but I'm trying to find out for 100% sure.

Unrelated sidenote: This site has a user named ReddyRaptor so at first glance I mistook you for them. xD

My brother has an account listed as "ReddyRaptor" :D Perfect! I'm almost finished the elite four then i'll add you and let you know the order of your friend safari pokemon Smile
Aha, yeah it makes sense that it'd be your brother. xD

Player: ReddyRaptor
Safari Type: Water
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Panpour, Wartortle
Third Pokémon: Frogadier

You have a great Safari to be honest!
-----
Applogies for the delay, had trouble getting past the elite four with my gross team. Thanks for letting me know about my Friend Safari! Here are the Pokemon in your by safari:

Player: Lythania
Safari Type: Fire 
1st and 2nd Pokemon:
Growlith & Larvesta
3rd Pokemon: Braixen
No prob! Thanks for verifying the order, now I don't have to worry about it anymore. :D
-----
I will be adding both of you for friend safari  :D
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
Thanks Ducky! I added you Smile
(Jun 3, 2016, 03:52 AM)TheReddyRaptor Wrote: Thanks Ducky! I added you Smile
 Thank you! any idea whats in my safari?
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
(Jun 3, 2016, 04:05 AM)Ducky Wrote:
(Jun 3, 2016, 03:52 AM)TheReddyRaptor Wrote: Thanks Ducky! I added you Smile
 Thank you! any idea whats in my safari?
I'll add you.   As a tiny suggestion, it's easier to input your FC if it has hyphens or at least spaces every 4 numbers.