Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] trading most POKeMON at level 1
Please post your requested trade I will try to reply soon but I don't give a specific deadline as your desired pokemon could be hard to catch so pls don't get annoyed. thanks
P.S add if you want them a specific gender (this may add time Sos)
PP.s can train to your desired level as well. adds more time but more than happy to do so Smile.
Do you think you can breed me a rattata and a spearow for my johto pokedex ;D
Btw do u need anything for them except rep?
Tongue 
(May 22, 2016, 01:52 AM)Anton Wrote: Do you think you can breed me a rattata and a spearow for my johto pokedex ;D
Btw do u need anything for them except rep?
 No I do't need anything, do you want m train them up at all?
(May 22, 2016, 01:43 AM)pokejoe250 Wrote: Please post your requested trade I will try to reply soon but I don't give a specific deadline as your desired pokemon could be hard to catch so pls don't get annoyed. thanks
PP.s can train to your desired level as well. adds more time but more than happy to do so Smile

Could you please lend me an Arromatise and a Slurpuff?
If you could, I'd love a Pachirisu Smile
I would like to have an Exeggcute with it's Hidden Ability
I'm searching for such a long time pls
(May 22, 2016, 11:50 AM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: If you could, I'd love a Pachirisu Smile
I have a few ready but would ou like me to train and/or use TM'S/HM'S
Thanks
PokeJoe
That's ok, I will do the training Smile Would you like anything in return?
(May 23, 2016, 08:01 AM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: That's ok, I will do the training Smile Would you like anything in return?
I don't mind pls pm me with possible pokemon and we can disscuss further arrangements
Thanks
PokeJoe
(May 22, 2016, 01:43 AM)pokejoe250 Wrote: Please post your requested trade I will try to reply soon but I don't give a specific deadline as your desired pokemon could be hard to catch so pls don't get annoyed. thanks
PP.s can train to your desired level as well. adds more time but more than happy to do so Smile.
I also offer a breed and train service where I can breed or train your pokemon in return I take one egg of it and if I train we discuss through pm thanks