Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] In Need of Friend Safaris!
aye! so i don't actually know what my safari is and what pokemon are in it. so if anyone decides to add me and i add them back, please let me know what safari i have and what pokemon are in it! besides that, i'm also looking for some friend safaris myself, so reply to this thread with what type of safari you are and what pokemon are in it and i'll add you back! thanks.
I'll be your friend and check your safari.  My FC is to the left.

I've had a brain fart and forgot my other poke...but I have a rock safari with boldore and rhydon.
I'm off to bed...I'll be on tomorrow.
(Jun 6, 2016, 10:31 PM)elitefour Wrote: aye! so i don't actually know what my safari is and what pokemon are in it. so if anyone decides to add me and i add them back, please let me know what safari i have and what pokemon are in it! besides that, i'm also looking for some friend safaris myself, so reply to this thread with what type of safari you are and what pokemon are in it and i'll add you back! thanks.

I have a water safari with fragadir gyrados and panpour my friend code is under my name on the left 
Added you all, please readd.
I think I've got a Water Safari with Wartortle.
(Jun 6, 2016, 10:31 PM)elitefour Wrote: aye! so i don't actually know what my safari is and what pokemon are in it. so if anyone decides to add me and i add them back, please let me know what safari i have and what pokemon are in it! besides that, i'm also looking for some friend safaris myself, so reply to this thread with what type of safari you are and what pokemon are in it and i'll add you back! thanks.
added you
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
@Dandelion256 i added you. you can add me back 4914-7361-5220
Have added you all :-) plz add me bak
(Jun 7, 2016, 12:59 AM)Demon__1990 Wrote:
(Jun 6, 2016, 10:31 PM)elitefour Wrote: added you! add me back?
I will be anybody's friend just tell me so I can register you in my ds