Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] In Need of Friend Safaris!
(Jun 6, 2016, 10:31 PM)elitefour Wrote: aye! so i don't actually know what my safari is and what pokemon are in it. so if anyone decides to add me and i add them back, please let me know what safari i have and what pokemon are in it! besides that, i'm also looking for some friend safaris myself, so reply to this thread with what type of safari you are and what pokemon are in it and i'll add you back! thanks.
Added you!
Add me! My safari is ghost with Lampent and Phantump Smile
@elitefour @Demon__1990 @Dandelion256 @ShinyShinxSwag @nedE01 @Oddish 4 ever
I added all of you!  Heart See my signature for my own info. :D
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(Jun 7, 2016, 07:20 PM)Lythania Wrote: @elitefour @Demon__1990 @Dandelion256 @ShinyShinxSwag @nedE01 @Oddish 4 ever
I added all of you!  Heart See my signature for my own info. :D
Thanks a bunch! Just a shame you didn't have anything I wanted... Then again that Growlithe looks pretty promising.  :D
(Jun 7, 2016, 09:32 PM)nedE01 Wrote: Thanks a bunch! Just a shame you didn't have anything I wanted... Then again that Growlithe looks pretty promising.  :D
All I can hope for is that my friend safari is useful to people in some way! xD I'm happy enough with mine the way it is but man.. What I wouldn't give for my safari to have Ditto in it!
-----
awesome! i just added all of you. thanks for expanding my friend safari!
The info here is a little bit scattered around, so here's a compilation of all the people who have posted thus far and their Safari info. It's alphabetized by type and then forum name. Hope it helps! I'll edit to add things once certain requirements are met, like being online together or adding me.

--------------------

Forum Name: @nedE01
Safari Type: Bug
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Combee, Volbeat
3rd Pokémon: Heracross

Forum Name: @Cescone
Safari Type: Dark
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Pawniard, Crawdaunt
3rd Pokémon: Sableye

Forum Name: @shadowwalker96
Safari Type: Fire
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Pansear, Charmeleon
3rd Pokémon: Braixen

Forum Name: @ShinyShinxSwag
Safari Type: Grass
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Tangela, Swadloon
3rd Pokémon: Will edit to add this after we've both been online in-game at the same time, so long as you've beaten the Elite Four!

Forum Name: @elitefour
Safari Type: Normal
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Aipom, Minccino
3rd Pokémon: Eevee

Forum Name: @Ducky
Safari Type: Rock
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Dwebble, Magcargo
3rd Pokémon: Rhydon

Forum Name: @Saiman
Safari Type: Rock
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Boldore, Pupitar
3rd Pokémon: Rhydon

Forum Name: @Dandelion256
Safari Type: Water
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Bibarel, Wartortle
3rd Pokémon: Azumarill

Forum Name: @Demon__1990
Safari Type: Water
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Panpour, Gyarados
3rd Pokémon: Frogadier

--------------------
This person needs to add me back before I can fill this in. :3 I'm picky about making sure I get the order right, so unless I see what a safari has with my own eyes, I won't jot it down. xD

Forum Name: @Oddish 4 ever
Safari Type: 
1st & 2nd Pokémon: 
3rd Pokémon:
-----
Okay, I just updated everyone to my friend list if you could just add me back (if you haven't already) that'd be awesome! :D
@Ducky, could you please chop/delete the list out of that quote? (Keeping that first tiny paragraph of mine is fine!) Me posting the list once was enough of a text wall hahah. x3 Hope your list is going well, I made a private one for myself just to keep track of all the safaris. @_@
-----
(Jun 8, 2016, 12:26 AM)Lythania Wrote: @Ducky, could you please chop/delete the list out of that quote? (Keeping that first tiny paragraph of mine is fine!) Me posting the list once was enough of a text wall hahah. x3 Hope your list is going well, I made a private one for myself just to keep track of all the safaris. @_@
Currently using mobile. so i just deleted it tell i can do it on my PC
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)