Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Looking for buddies!
(Jun 7, 2016, 11:12 AM)ireth Wrote:
(Jun 7, 2016, 10:48 AM)theguyfrombend Wrote: You can add me, maybe? I don't know what my safari is, no one told me yet Sad . Could you tell me what it is?  Please and thank you.
Sure thing, just give me a minute!
@theguyfrombend Your type is Ghost with Shuppet, Phantump and Spiritomb!
Thank you very much :3
(Jun 7, 2016, 11:56 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @theguyfrombend Could I add you please! ^_^ I'm shiny hunting almost all the Pokemon in your safari! :D
Sure
(Jun 7, 2016, 11:55 AM)devilmoth Wrote: Go ahead and add me if you would like! ^_^ I'm Ice type with Spheal, Bergmite, and Piloswine Smile
Sure, I'd love to!
(Jun 7, 2016, 10:19 AM)ChrissSixx Wrote: Hello, you can add me if you want ^^ my Friend Safari is Dark with Nuzleaf, Cacturne and the third one I don't know.
i added you
@ireth @ChrissSixx @theguyfrombend
Added all of ya! If there's anyone I didn't mention, it's because I already have you friended hahah. I'm very interested in Ben's! I have yet to get a Spiritomb safari. Smile
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
@ireth @ChrissSixx @theguyfrombend  I added all of you

My code 4914-7361-5220
@ Oddish 4 ever @ Lythania @ shadowwalker96 @ pokemonfan12395 All of you added ^^
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
Would everyone happen to have a solosis with its hidden ability? In need badly
(Jun 7, 2016, 08:10 PM)Thomaskmatthew Wrote: Would everyone happen to have a solosis with its hidden ability? In need badly
Sorry, I don't. Sad Feel free to open up a thread about it on the Pokémon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari forum! Someone can probably help you there.
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
@ChrissSixx i still doesn't see you yet. it said you still need to add me