Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Mew [CLOSED]
Hello, I'm looking for someone to trade me a Mew. I would prefer the 20th Anniversary but it doesn't necessarily have to be legit (I'll take clones).

I can offer a variety of legendaries or other pokemon, both shiny and non-shiny. Some are, but are not limited to:

Shiny Darkrai (also non-shiny)
Shiny Shaymin (also non-shiny)
Shiny Giratina (also non-shiny)
Shiny Rayquaza 
Shiny Emboar
Shiny Latios (also non-shiny)
Shiny Latias (also non-shiny)
Shiny Charmader
Shiny Cyndaquil CLAIMED
Shiny Treecko
Shiny Sableye
Shiny Mewtwo
Shiny Buneary
Shiny Spiritomb

....and more. If you are looking for a specific pokemon, feel free to ask if I have one.
I can provide additonal information and pictures for all pokemon I'm offering.  

I also have some hacked in pokemon such as AZ's Floette (shiny and non-shiny) and Hoopa if anyone wants those.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the Mew! Thank you so much everyone  Heart  

However if anyone is still open to trading for anything in the list, I'm all ears C:
I have an event Mew. Could I get shiny Cyndaquil?
I have a shiny one can I get Shiny Garitina
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
I can give you one for free ^^
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
(Jul 16, 2016, 12:10 PM)Fennekins Wrote: I have an event Mew. Could I get shiny Cyndaquil?

Of course Smile
(Jul 16, 2016, 12:14 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: I have a shiny one can I get Shiny Garitina

Yeah, I don't mind. However, I feel like I should diclose that it's from the older games, so it doesn't have that pentagon. I don't know if that makes a difference to you?