Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favorite Pokemon and reason!
Lets all take time to talk about our favorite poke Heart We all know we want to KappaHD

Now just post what your favorite pokemon is and the reason Smile

My favorite is Treeko, cause who doesnt want a Gecko like that :D
As you can see my favorite pokemon is Porygon-Z
[Image: 474.gif]
i really love the kinda lore beind this pokemon how he was created my man and when trying to make it strong it went crazy
and i also tend to like the wierder looking pokemon the most
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Man, so many to choose from!

Gonna have to go with
[Image: charizard.gif]

Pokmon Red was the first pokemon game I played, and seeing Charizard on the front made me choose his evo line as a starter. It was also the first pokemon I got to level 100 (I think)
Bidoof never gets enough love
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
I love Tyrantrum but my favorite since Gen IV is Gallade and now his Mega Evolution. Back in Gen III I really wanted a male evolution for the Ralts line since both male and female Ralts would don a dress and evolve into Gardevoir, who was my favorite in Gen III. In Gen IV my prayers were answered with the introduction of Gallade. Now that ORAS as given Gallade a Mega form, he's the shining knight I always wanted him to be.
I think my favorite pokemon is my legit event Shaymin. It was the very first event I ever participated in, as I had just gotten back into Pokemon with Platinum when it was pretty much over. So, when I picked up a copy of HeartGold, and got this Shaymin, I remember this special, magical feeling when I went to meet her (I prefer to refer to Shaymin as a she xD). The field of flowers set this ambiance that I'll never forget, like I was stepping into this special world to meet a new friend. Right now, she's trapped on my copy of HeartGold, but someday I'll rescue her. Smile
I'm always struggling to choose between Vulpix and Umbreon. Vulpix was one of the first pokemon I raised to level 100 (back when I didn't know what a firestone was for). It's been on almost all of my teams. Umbreon's been on my teams since d/p/p and I just love it so much. I can't choose! >~<
I'm between Krookodile and Petilil. The former help me swept Unova league not once, not twice but three times.
The latter is the first shiny that shows itself to me (disregard the red Gyrados in SoulSilver)

EDIT: Krookodile decides to step up its game and shows up as shiny matching 5V. wow.
Initially when the cards first came out I was like everyone else and latched onto Charmander's evolutionary line. But I favored the more sinister side of things for as long as I can recall. It wasn't long before I discovered Gengar. My mother even thought it's mischievous smile reminded her of me. I had the card long before I had him in game. My brother and I had to share a gameboy pocket. Talk about cruel.
[Image: 094.png] Been my fav since Gen 1 :D
I also have him on my current VGC Team!
#TeamForum