Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favorite game(s) ever?
Pokemon Rangers are really fun as well, although its a bit hard for me because I try to not ruin my bottom screen by circle capturing lol.
(Nov 18, 2014, 04:08 PM)Pokélander Wrote: Pokemon Rangers are really fun as well, although its a bit hard for me because I try to not ruin my bottom screen by circle capturing lol.

guardian signs was really fun :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I loved Xenoblade Chronicles. Does that count?
(Nov 18, 2014, 04:48 PM)Theo Man Wrote: I loved Xenoblade Chronicles. Does that count?

has it already came out yet? it looks like a really fun game i might get it myself
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Mine would be Pokemon Emerald, Botanicula (awesome indie), Minecraft, Legend of Zelda: Windwaker and League of Legends.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

-Golden Sun + Golden Sun The Lost Age
-League of Legends
-The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
-Pokemon Ruby
-The Binding of Isaac
-Super Meatboy
-Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
-Summon Night Craftsword Story 2
-Fire Emblem Sacret Stones
-Zelda The Minish Cap

Im sure missing a lot, but thats my list for now :D
Pokemon is (obviously) my favorite game/s ever.... probably would have to go with gen 2, 3, and 6 as my favorites though.
My favorite game of all will be none other than Super Mario Sunshine. It was a game I grew up with back in 2002, and I still have my copy of the game.

At second would be Sonic Heroes, holding a fond memory of completing the game AND on Super Hard mode. I'd do it again if it didn't drive me crazy.

Also, Animal Crossing: New Leaf has become on my top favorite list, for being dedicated to it since last year.

Other honorable top favorites:
Zelda: Minish Cap
Pokemon HGSS
Donkey Kong 64 (101% percented it, too!)
No More Heroes
Psychonauts is still one of my personal favorite along with Grim Fandango and of course Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon Crystal because the only consoles I had as a kid was a ps2 and a gba lol.
Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal
Uncharted 1/2/3
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Super Smash Bros. 64/Melee/Brawl/3DS/WiiU