Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favorite game(s) ever?
Chrono Trigger! so good, Halo:Combat Evolved. Halo 3 for online. and Pokémon...Soul SIlver.
My favorites are Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon FireRed and SoulSilver, DragonQuest IX, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
For me, I think the first game that I ever really got into was Legend Of The Dragoon for the ps1. I was probably like, 7 or so when i played it but it got me into RPG'S and gaming in general. I haven't played it in forever so IDK if I would still feel the same about it, but I have to go with it.
Well these are my top 5 games that changed my Life/turned me into the gamer I am today.

1. Mega Man 1-6 NES...Started playing when I was 4...probably my favorite character/ games of all time.
2.Pokemon Blue...I think this was 96-97 so I was 10-11 Its the start of the Pokemon craze, the rest is history.
3.Final Fantasy7...Had a PlayStation when it first came out but didnt get around to playing this until 97-98 I was 11-12 / First Rpg of my life...and boy did it hook me.
4.Metal Gear Solid... I remember the first time playing this at Toys R Us...So hard...had never seen anything like it that was 98-99 I was 12-13... all other MGS games FAIL in comparison.
5. Skylanders.... Fast forward 12 years after MGS and now a full grown adult...These games have not only crppled my wallet but have simply amazed me in every way possible....com'on awsome figures you can bring into a game, all with unique powers which can be upgraded.....Now I just need to get Trap Team when I get a 1,000 dollars HaHaHaHa.

I would say that a few MMO's could be honarable mentions such as Final Fantasy O/11...WoW....Maple Story and LoL. These have all had a great impact on me sadly you need a pc to run them which I dont have atm.

"Thats all I have to say about that" -Forest Gump
My favorites are: Pokémon Emerald, Pokémon Fire Red, Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land, Destiny, Super Mario Bros. The original, and Duke Nukem.
TLoZ wink waker is probably up there as one of my favourites. But my favourite of all time (thus far) has to be The Last of US. the story and the gameplay are amazing in my opinion
Everyone in here has some top notch games on thier lists. I just have way too many games to list seeing as my collections around 800 games physical/digital atm. I forgot to say that despite my top 5 Pokemon has probably been the most consistant game to date. Nintendo/Gamefreak have not dissapointed me in every iteration since Blue/Red. Thats a pretty amazing feat in over 17 years : ]
Yeah i hear you Pokelander. although I've listed The Last of Us as my favourite, I've also been playing pokemon since Red/Blue without disappointment.
i love pokemon mystery dugeons explorers of sky...man thats a long title :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I like video gaming in general so I have tons.