Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favorite game(s) ever?
My favorite game will always be Chrono Trigger, but some of my other favorite would have to be Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, Mega Man 2, Pokemon Heartgold, Kid Icarus Uprising, and Final Fantasy 6.
Definitely Dangan Ronpa 1 and 2 for the story. I could never put them down once I started..that resulted in many all nighters.. Actually I really love the Kingdom Hearts story too..and the gameplay's always interesting. Halo 3 was also great simply because of all the memories throughout high school. Ah good times were had. The games in Touhou Project games are fun and challenging, and the fan community is downright silly sometimes. Super Metroid is also great. It's always fun to speed run, heh. My all time favorite has to be Super Smash Bros Melee though. All of it is just beautiful to me.
*:・゚╮(◕‿◕✿) ~* *~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚
Pokemon Platinum will always be my favorite video game. The super mario brothers series and Animal Crossing New Leaf are also pretty good games.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Golden Sun, Etrian Odyssey II, or Fire Emblem Awakening  :D
Anything Halo.
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

No question that my all time favorite game is Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver is my favorite Pokemon game
Favorite Non-Pokemon game would probably have to be Portal 2
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Halo 3 and Halo Reach, PMD: Explorers of sky, Pokemon White 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario Sunshine, and most likely Smash 4 Wii U. Those are all the games That I remember me replaying a lot and always enjoyed and still enjoy.
Probably have others, but they aren't coming to my mind right now.

EDIT: Wow... forgot to include my favorite game: Kid Icarus Uprising. Haven't been able to play in a while but I wish I could!
The .hack//G.U series. Back when it first came out it was really awesome. I'm not sure you could get the same experience playing it today two console generations later unless they give it an HD remake.

Metal Gear Solid 3 is another favorite of mine.
Super Mario Sunshine. GameCube best system