Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favourite Pokemon?
My favorite is Haunter! :D
My favourite is either Vaporeon or Swampert. Vaporeon for nostalgic reasons and because I still love it's desing and Swampert because it was my first starter and I think it's handsome.
I love Aron [Image: 304.gif] and Larvitar [Image: 246.gif]
The whole tough little guy thing is cool.
Have you ever looked a darmanitan dead in the eye and not instantly loved it? Maybe it's limited in it's capabilities, but it's gosh darn good at the things it's good at
Rainbow 
LUCARIOOOOOOO

[Image: 5v0rw7.png]

[Image: jsglj8.png]

BAWLS LIKE A WEE BABEHHHHHHH
His friendship with Sir Aaron was beautifully golden I swear to God
Sorry for the grainy pictures I took with my webcam

Also these guys, who all have a special place in my heart  Blush
[Image: jirachi.gif][Image: lugia.gif][Image: oshawott.gif]

Jirachi: I was 9, and the movie made me love Jirachi sooo muchhh (and it is as golden as the Lucario movie -w-) until when my cousin came back, I just had to get a Jirachi from my cousin's action replay that I totally completed the ENTIRE FireRed game in TWO days just to get it via Link Cable before he flew back to his country. I cherished that Jirachi he gave me like GOLD  :P

Lugia: I was six years old. SIX. Pokemon 2000 came out, and there I was tugging my mom to get me the VCD right after my music lessons, and the goosebumps when I hear Lugia's haunting song EVERY TIME never fails to amaze me.

Oshawott (MEEJUUMARU): I call every Oshawott "MIJUMARU" (ミジュマル) because I instantly fell in love with its adorableness after seeing the first B&W episodes in Japanese (trust me, it's voice is 1000% adorb in the Japanese series) and tiny pipsqueak him going "MEEJUU MEEJUU" while bobbing along...... mayne!! That got me getting him as my starter when I played White =w=

(Sep 22, 2015, 11:05 PM)bradar485 Wrote: Have you ever looked a darmanitan dead in the eye and not instantly loved it? Maybe it's limited in it's capabilities, but it's gosh darn good at the things it's good at

And yes I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw its face - I agree it's amazing Wink
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
I'm going to have to go with either Sylveon or Bidoof (for the jokes)
Ampharos. I love how the mega evolution makes it look like it has gone super saiyan 3.
(Aug 25, 2015, 07:00 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Golurk

The pokemon with the most spiral power!

[Image: golurk_vs__gurren_lagann_by_supacrikeydave-d6fshfe.jpg]
After reading through 6 pages of people listing their favorite pokemon I'm gonna add to the massive amount and tell you my favorite pokemon. First off I dont really have a favorite pokemon but if i had to choose i might choose gliscor just because it is a huge toxic stall troll and is fun to use which i like. It also looks kinda cool and shares its typing with landorus.
Oh boy.. favorites? I have do have a lot, but I'll list the ones I always remember.
Kanto: Porygon & Blastoise (Because my older brother picked him)
Johto: Croconaw
Hoenn: Armaldo, Marshtomp (Mudkip craze, can you blame me?), Mightyena, Metagross
Sinnoh: Torterra, Magnezone, Buizel/Floatzel, Leafeon
(Here are the big ones!)
Unova: Tepig/Pignite/Emboar, Cubchoo/Beartic, Accelgor, Escavalier, Volcarona, Cofagrigus, Carracosta, Archeops

Kalos: Pancham/Pangoro, Swirlix/Slurpuff, Spritzee, Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught, Sylveon, Carbink, Tyrunt/Tyrantrum, Xerneas, Bergmite/Avalugg.

Oh boy, they got a bit long by the end, but, there it is! Apologies again for the long list at the end!