Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favourite Pokemon?
(Aug 30, 2015, 03:02 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: Hmm...after much thought, it'd have to be...
Likely the single most under-appreciated and continuously downtrodden Pokemon in the game.
[Image: tumblr_mt36jbr48y1qd87hlo1_500.gif]
For a Pokemon with such a vocal fanbase, Flygon is remarkably underrepresented in many media, games included, and hasn't really had much to celebrate since it was introduced way back in (the original) Gen 3.  At every turn, he's been outclassed by bigger and stronger Dragons which can boast higher stats, wider movepools, and more options, and even now dwells at or near the bottom of the barrel in terms of usage among fully-evolved Dragon types.  Yet, my favoritism for this visually type-defying Pokemon will never waver.

-sandragon13
i wish he was more popular Flygon's such an awesome pokemon, he was going to get a mega in X and Y but the people could think of a good design more his mega so they just scrapped it :\
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Aug 30, 2015, 03:05 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Aug 30, 2015, 03:02 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: Hmm...after much thought, it'd have to be...
Likely the single most under-appreciated and continuously downtrodden Pokemon in the game.
[Image: tumblr_mt36jbr48y1qd87hlo1_500.gif]
For a Pokemon with such a vocal fanbase, Flygon is remarkably underrepresented in many media, games included, and hasn't really had much to celebrate since it was introduced way back in (the original) Gen 3.  At every turn, he's been outclassed by bigger and stronger Dragons which can boast higher stats, wider movepools, and more options, and even now dwells at or near the bottom of the barrel in terms of usage among fully-evolved Dragon types.  Yet, my favoritism for this visually type-defying Pokemon will never waver.

-sandragon13
i wish he was more popular Flygon's such an awesome pokemon, he was going to get a mega in X and Y but the people could think of a good design more his mega so they just scrapped it :\

I heard of this. I also heard that he was back on the table for ORAS, but was scrapped there as well. As a result, Flygon is the only fully-evolved Dragon type in Gen 3 without a Mega Evolution. This is in addition to there being three other Mega Evolutions that GIVE their Mega forms Dragon typing.

Should also note that Flygon is the only Dragon-type in the game without a way of boosting its offenses (whether through moves, abilities, or both), besides the hilariously underpowered Hone Claws. Abilities like Tough Claws, Blaze, Solar Power, Hustle, Pixilate, Moxie, Aerilate, Adaptability, Strong Jaws, Lightningrod, Sniper, Sap Sipper or Rivalry, or moves like Swords Dance, Coil, or the ubiquitous Dragon Dance unavailable to it, it has few viable options beyond a niche Defog user with a decent U-Turn.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
I think I would have to say probably Gengar.
Gengar is just so good!
(Aug 30, 2015, 04:39 PM)akg12x Wrote: I think I would have to say probably Gengar.
Gengar is just so good!

I absolutely love gengar! Well infact I love the entire gastly evoluntion line!
(Aug 30, 2015, 05:10 PM)Bright_Shadow21 Wrote:
(Aug 30, 2015, 04:39 PM)akg12x Wrote: I think I would have to say probably Gengar.
Gengar is just so good!

I absolutely love gengar! Well infact I love the entire gastly evoluntion line!

Yeah?! Me too!
They are excellent. I once used a eviolte haunter on battle spot. It worked... One time.

Second favourite is arcanine. I'm a sucker for 1st gen when I first started playing.
Fire pokemons are my favorite! It's impossible for me to choose one since  I have such a weakness for them haha, name a fire-type pokemon and I will most likely love them! But if I had to pick then it would be most likely Arcanine or Typhlosion!

[Image: typhlosion.gif] [Image: flareon.gif] [Image: arcanine.gif] [Image: ninetales.gif]

just look how great they are <33
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

my favorite has got to be toxicroak. it's just so cool, it's poison (which is also my favorite type), and it is pretty clutch when i need it
i dont have just one favorite, its hard with over 700. but the one i tell people most often is lucario. i just love lucario, his design, his lore, that hes the aura pokemon, plus i loved him in that movie. my other favorites are jolteon, scrafty, manectric, victini, chespin, and golduck. chespin honestly cuz i think hes like the cutest thing to ever be, i knew i had to have him as soon as the gen 6 starters were announced. and i think the others are really cool and i love electric types so jolteon is my fave eveelution
My favorite is a toss-up between lucario because he's a ninja and the movie with him was amazing or umbreon because it's probably the closest thing to a black lab :D
Altaria Fite me if it's 3MuchCotton5u kappa