Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favourite Pokemon?
for me it is...drum roll.................
MUNCHLAX.................................. 'S FATHER

SNORLAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"SPAMMING THE CAPS BUTTON IS SO MUCH FUN"
-Adolf Hipstar
My favorite pokemon have to be gen 5's version of the chans. Sawk and Throh are my fav mons cause they have black belts, SON! Sawk is pretty neat since he has sturdy, so I can still use him in t flame meta, or mold breaker so I can eq all the tiny little rotoms, Throh has guts, and can pull off a very nice bulk up, circle throw phasing set in singles which is what I mainly play. Also has very good bulk too. They are just awesome, I like them so much :D
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
My favorite is Charizard. I have been playing since Pokemon Red came out in 1998 and always loved it.
Litwick and it's evolutions.  Heart
" Litwick pretends to guide people and Pokémon around by illuminating darkened areas. However, it is actually sucking away their life energy and leading them to the Ghost World." (Source: Bulbapedia)
It allways looks so happy and a bit mischievous. His lore is interestingly similar to the mythical will-o-wisps. All of this makes this a fascinating pokémon and my favorite. ^^
I think my favourite pokemon is munchlax and togekiss. They are so cute and fluffy
Where is the love for Medicham?
My favourite pokemon is...

[Image: 2484.png]

He was my first-ever pokemon and it's super cute!   :P   
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
in DP = Palkia
bk/w = Hydreigon
oras= Mega kang/ Sylveon
My first favorite ever was Espeon, in third Gen Absol joined in the ranks of "pokes I'll keep on hand at all times". Fourth gen introduced my favorite poke of all times though: Lucario (if you couldn't glean that already xD). I like it's ability to read aura but the whole "happieness" evolution thing just sealed the deal though.
That's a toughie! But I think my favorite is Shiny Nidoqueen. I have one in my X version and she's just lovely! I am a huge fan of hoppip and meganium as well.