Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Five Nights at Freddys 3!
Scott Cawthon just released a teaser trailer for FNF 3!

I don't have the first or second game, but I do like the games and will consider buying this one when it comes out.

I made a theory in the Youtube comment section about the new yellow animatronic in the video:

"What on Earth are you doing here? Didn't you get the memo? The place is closed down at least for a while. Someone used one of the suits. We had a spare in the back. A yellow one." - Phone Guy, Five Nights at Freddy's 2, Night 6.

Of course, this could refer to Golden Freddy. There are also messages in the trailer saying, "He will come back" "He always does" and "We have a place for him". The first two makes it sound like Freddy, but the third one kind of makes it sound a bit like Phone Guy, because Phone Guy only tells you about stuff like how the animatronics act, and this time giving him more of a role.

When the animatronics killed Phone Guy, they could have stuffed his body in that animatronic.

But, that's just a theory. A FNF Theory! Thanks for reading kappa
He probably spent more time making that video than making 3.
(Jan 26, 2015, 02:52 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: He probably spent more time making that video than making 3.

10/10 Comment. Someone should tell him to sto stop, but, how some say here"La pela es la pela" <<the cash is the cash>>. I own the first, a friend present, was fun to play, but nothing speciaal,i would never buy the same game again...
<<
All aboard the hype train kappa
Oh goodness not FNF hype train Kappa (seriously I don't like the game, gives me ze scarez Kappa)
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Yay now we will get another 10000 videos of youtubes who overreact to the game with titling the video as "MOST SCARIEST GAME EVER. DON'T WATCH THIS BEFORE YOU GO TO BED. AAAAA" Kappa

No really, we get a new FNAF game every three months? If only nintendo would release a good pokemon game every three months Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

@Evyii @eevee It pleases me that I'm not the only one who doesn't like this game. You have done well Kappa
But seriously like you've said, I'm not looking forward to all the YouTube videos of people over reacting
@Eckley First game vids scared me the first night I watched it Kappa Second game, didn't even know what they changed until I saw an Honest Game Trailer Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.